Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Make up

• 09-05-2012 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hey girls, I am an aspiring make up artist and would like to post a few pics of my work and maybe get some feedback from you all? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 barbs28

I hope the pic comes up,not very familiar with boards.ie

here's another one..

556090_3518362925373_1461024002_3120723_1077088099_n.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭Belle Morte

Great looks Barbs, loving the polka dot lips! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 331 ✭✭abrr1000

They're very good - well done!

• Advertisement

I dont seem to have one of those thank you buttons, but thank you both! If ye have any suggestions of looks I could try please do let me know and I will try and create them. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 shortie111

Abso love the eye make up in #3 and #4! Great work, well done :)

thank you so much for the lovely comments! I will put a few more up shortly :)

heres another one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Robyn_14

Would love this for a festival look, amazing!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

very cool love it

• Registered Users Posts: 5 elaineod

Does anyone know if perfume reacts with fake tan to cause brown patches on the skin that last a few months. I use Dove but during a sun holiday I developed patches that just stayed! Anyone got any ideas???

Hi Elaine, I have never heard of that happening, and I would have worn near every type of fake tan going! I do know that if you have dry skin patches and then go out in the sun they can turn a pinky white colour instead of tanning, not sure though, maybe you should check it out with your doctor.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Robyn_14

How did you learn Barbs?

Well I done a beauty course years ago, not make up as such. Its just something I love to do

Hey glitterbug! Thanks for your post, I must point out that its not me in the pics, its the girl who models the looks for me! I shall take your criticism on board! Next look I do will be with thick brows, just for you :)

haha, your funny :) I will be brave so and do one on myself, any ideas, suggestions?

thanks, Ill post a pic up tomoro :)

• Advertisement

thanks! It does take me a bit of time, took me an hour now to do this one. And then only to wash it all off cause I had to collect my son from school! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60 ✭✭Miss Congeniality

Hey Barbs

Your pics are brill - you've obviously got talent!:)

My favourite is the third one - with the navy shimmer smokey eye.... tres sexy:)

Do you do any blog or videos on you tube??

Thanks for your comment miss congeniality! I don't think I would fancy being on youtube anyway:) Never thought of doing a blog, I wouldn't know how to go about it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 408 ✭✭certifiedcrepe

Love the looks! Such great style. x

• Registered Users Posts: 21 lizerb23

love the looks, what eye shadow do you use.. very pretty..

Advertisement