Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Industrial Hardcore/Crossbreed/Drum and Bass?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

industrial strength records, angerfist, mokum records, deathchant records, dwarf records, ruffneck records, rotterdam terror corps, nasenbluten, enzym records, twizted vinyl. that's all i can think of off the top of my head, but it should get you started anyway mate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭EarlERizer

es-cee wrote: »
    industrial strength records, angerfist, mokum records, deathchant records, dwarf records, ruffneck records, rotterdam terror corps, nasenbluten, enzym records, twizted vinyl. that's all i can think of off the top of my head, but it should get you started anyway mate.

Ah Es m8, ye let me down! I saw this earlier and thought "nah I'll wait till he pops by and gives it it's official 'genre' :D

Coz 'fukdifino' :o

EarlERizer wrote: »
    Ah Es m8, ye let me down! I saw this earlier and thought "nah I'll wait till he pops by and gives it it's official 'genre' :D

Coz 'fukdifino' :o

it's some sort of industrial hardcore anyway, i just posted a load of different styles for him to root thru.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 512 ✭✭✭gavkm27

Enyzme,Angerfist,Mokum,Dwarf,Rotterdam,twisted are all Mainstream Hardcore record labels despite what the try to be,some dabble in Darkcore,but not bonafied Industrial.

couple of Industrail tracks with breakcore/D'nB influence

• Advertisement

commercial hardcore haha, i've heard it all now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭superluck

Thanks for the responses so far, still checking out labels and found another few artists. Some of the stuff mentioned is bit too fast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 512 ✭✭✭gavkm27

commercial hardcore haha, i've heard it all now :D

Never mentioned commercial,said Mainstream Hardcore,basically the main arena of any big european Hardcore event dj's like Neophyte,Tommyknocker,Art Of Fighters,Dj D etc. and then there is usually Old Skool and Industrial which is most of the stuff mentioned in this thread as the OP was suggesting ;)

i get were you're coming from mate, was on the wind up ;)

Advertisement