Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for meet up in Boston

Options
  • 09-05-2012 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

Hi, myself and my partner are moving to Boston in a month or so, he has found work there and I will be taking leave from my job. I'm going to be looking for a part time job there, and also would love to get in contact with anyone already there, or moving there too? Would like to meet some new people over there, thought this might be a good first port of call :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Darren1o1

bearhugs wrote: »
    Hi, myself and my partner are moving to Boston in a month or so, he has found work there and I will be taking leave from my job. I'm going to be looking for a part time job there, and also would love to get in contact with anyone already there, or moving there too? Would like to meet some new people over there, thought this might be a good first port of call :-)

I am not in Boston but about an Hr or so from the city let me know if you have any questions or need to know anything? Is his job covering travel/moving/housing?

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭bearhugs

Thanks for the reply, yes his job is covering all of that so that much is sorted thank God. It's just trying to get some part time work sorted for me and maybe meeting people in the city and that.

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Darren1o1

bearhugs wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply, yes his job is covering all of that so that much is sorted thank God. It's just trying to get some part time work sorted for me and maybe meeting people in the city and that.

I would do a little research on whether you can work, this will depend on your visa coming over. Do you have any hobbies? There is allot of Irish around Boston, but I would say try spread your wings a bit. Boston is a great city!

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭bearhugs

Yes am looking forward to it now. Good idea about the hobbies, will look into finding some clubs maybe. Thank you for taking the time to post :-)

Advertisement