Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada: Cheapest flights to Vancouver.........

Options
  • 09-05-2012 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hey everyone, wanna go to Vancouver around the end of July and was hoping to get some advice on flights...cheapest flights etc

And any other advice about moving to Vancouver would be very much appreciated! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

SineadV wrote: »
    Hey everyone, wanna go to Vancouver around the end of July and was hoping to get some advice on flights...cheapest flights etc

And any other advice about moving to Vancouver would be very much appreciated! :)

Air Transit by far. July and August are probably the most expensive time to fly here due to kids being off. Also google Canadian Affair.

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭NoelAPM

ciaran67 wrote: »

Air Transit by far. July and August are probably the most expensive time to fly here due to kids being off. Also google Canadian Affair.

Cheapest I seen was aer Lingus. I was looking at the first week in august tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭DaveDaRave1

Air Transit only go to Toronto & Montreal from Dublin as far as I can see anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

The only way to find the cheapest flights is try every site you can find. Theres no one 'cheapest' site/airline.

I booked 3 round trips to Vancouver and the cheapest were United, TravelPaths and then United again.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 SineadV

Thanks for all your replys...il do some research into your suggestions! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Check out skyscanner or kayak, both are quite good for finding the cheapest options available

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Try looking at www.e-travel.ie I booked flights to the US with the yesterday and it was the cheapest I found by about €150!

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭DaveDaRave1

I'll be booking my flights tomorrow so I'll post everything in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 krochford

arrived in vancouver yesterday with air transit from gatwick, appart from the rediculisly small carry on allowence of 5kg i could not fault them one bit. but even then you get to bring a laptop of hand bag, which in my case had 2 pair of shoes and a lot of socks and jocks. the crew are very friendly and helpful

Advertisement