Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What if Ireland leased out Military Bases?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭IrishAm

well, the british electorate, told him that in 1945.......

i believe he cried............poor man..

The Boers had the bollix under lock and key, but they got rubber drunk on Christmas Eve and he escaped.

Should of plugged him.

:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Rotating Egg

well, the british electorate, told him that in 1945.......

i believe he cried............poor man..

He came back.
    IrishAm wrote: »
    The Boers had the bollix under lock and key, but they got rubber drunk on Christmas Eve and he escaped.

Should of plugged him.

Should have plugged etc ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭golden lane

IrishAm wrote: »

Should of plugged him.

yes, my feelings about all politicians........dervishers should have got him before that...........

he even outlasted his mate adolf.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭IrishAm

Should have plugged etc ...

Your mis taken I did says should of.

:)

Advertisement