Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your best time of the day?

• 10-05-2012 2:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

Which time of the day do i like the most :L
    For me it's getting undressed at the end to get into a cold bed to heat up yourself :P
    Even better if there is a nice lady to help you ;)

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Lionel Messy

I like a bit of morning glory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Battered Mars Bar

4:00am, it's like people I've seen during the day are a distant memory and I'm content in the knowledge I've a few hours before having to look at anyone again :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭TehDagsBass

fanadman1 wrote: »
    for me its geting undressed at the end to get into a cold bed to heat up yourself :P

http://imgur.com/LJGOm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

Eating breakfast when not rushed is rarely ever bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Now, the early hours, the house is quiet and I have time for deep reflection without interruption from humans. The bright side of suffering a bout of insomnia.

• Advertisement

I like to stay awake from 1am-4am all alone. Fecks my days right up, but I can't give it up, just my favourite hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

the best time is the rest time. honestly why the **** would anyone even want to be awake during the day here when such cold dank dreary grey murk is the order of the day; fùcking lightbulb is my new sun in the abscence of one it's more consistent

..this is the best time. This is the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

LH Pathe wrote: »
    the best time is the rest time. honestly why the **** would anyone even want to be awake during the day here when such cold dank dreary grey murk is the order of the day; fùcking lightbulb is my new sun in the abscence of one it's more consistent

..this is the best time. This is the day.

Aye it has been particularly brutal recently. Would love to feck off to southern Spain for a few weeks, This land of eternal grey skies has me feeling like sh1t.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

"summer" seemed to only herald in winter but least I know, we are capable of some nice days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I'm best at different things at different times!

Best at sexy time in the morning, best at sleeping in the afternoon best at studying in the evening, best mood and most chatty at night when everyone to chat to is asleep!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭trooney

Hammertime...

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭forfuxsake

And in Mesopotamia, in the time of a Noah, the skies opened and there was incessant rain for forty days for forty nights. They called it the great flood.
    In Ireland we call it the summer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

I normally very tired from 4pm until about 8pm. Get a burst of energy from 10pm until 2am where I listen to music and such which isn't really good when you have to get up early. That's when it gets nasty

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

11.04am

• Registered Users Posts: 48 MrShine

I like to stay awake from 1am-4am all alone. Fecks my days right up, but I can't give it up, just my favourite hours.

I'm exactly the same. Proper peace and quiet, and I have to whole house to myself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kart

Depends on a day.
    If i wake up in positive mood and am not sleepy, then morning is my best time of the day. Some days getting to sleep in evening is best.

Generally though my best time of the day is when i get home and relax with my first tea of the evening and my man.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭ronjo

I used to hate mornings but now when my daughter (20 months) wakes up about 7am we bring her into our room and she drinks a bottle of milk and is hyper with excitement.

Then she says bye bye to me about 50 times at the top of the stairs and I go off to work :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 390 ✭✭Doolee

Early...dawn...
    I love the quiet of a new day before anything has happened.
    Also sitting in a cafe, people watching when u dont have to work and everyone else is marching from a to b.
    On the other hand, I hate 5pm. It's neither here nor there. Too early for dinner, late for lunch....
    I'm glad I'm an early bird too and feel sorry for the night owls amongst you, hard to manage I'd say.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

Your best time of the day?

When the purple headed monster slips into a warm apple pie once I get home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Born to Die

7.30 am when I wake to enjoy the day ahead knowing that at least for a while I have escaped the rat race and corporate slavery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Conbhar

5 pm in the afternoon on week days. Work done, feet up, spliff rolled and hours of tv and xbox to enjoy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

approx 6 a.m. on a weekend, when I am up and ready to go, but have a choice of what to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭leggit

whatever time I leave work at

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Mickey Dazzler

I always get up an hour early and spend that time preforming autofellatio for paying customers watching on the internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

like walking in the door from work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

At 13:50 and 01:50

Because when the clock's happy I'm happy :cool:

Advertisement