Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On campus or off campus?

Options
  • 10-05-2012 3:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

I am heading to UCD for a maste degree this fall but hesitating to live on campus or off campus, I'd hear some of your suggestions. I am 24-year-old and would love to make friends up here while hate dormrules...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭cozzie55

it kind of depends on the person. For me in first year of college for my under grad i loved campus as it was a great way to meet other people.
    I lived there aswell last year for the first year of my masters and I didn't like it cause everyone else was in first year and going out the whole time.

So in all i would recommend campus if you want to meet people and don't mind parties and noise. If not then i would stay clear.

Advertisement