Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fr Russel Road,what's it like?

• 10-05-2012 8:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

Thinking of taking a look at an apartment in that shopping centre,overhead the Beauty Salon and Spa. It's a fairly good area isn't it?. Anything to worry about?.

Danke
    F

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Its a nice area, a friend of mine lives there. Doesn't seem to be that much trouble about.

I think Kess lives up about that area so he might have a bit more insight on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Only moved back into the city last week and we had actually at a house just off the father russell rd.

Seems like a nice, quiet area. Lived around tge corner previously and was never any issues or trouble. Plenty of amenities around too (we eventually went with apt. in city)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Dunno what those apartments in the Racefield are like inside but parking is bonkers in there, expect plenty scratches and dings if you leave a car there all the time. Other than that the area is good as Limerick goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Littlegirllost

The Apartments are really nice. Small enough but great location. Parking is a nightmare at times though. I lived here a few years ago.

im from raheen just like 5-10 minutes walk from there very quiet area same as mine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

The Snipe wrote: »
    Its a nice area, a friend of mine lives there. Doesn't seem to be that much trouble about.

I think Kess lives up about that area so he might have a bit more insight on it.

I don't live up there at all but I do have property up that way.

OP, the apartments there are fine and it is a pretty hassle free spot. I could be wrong but I think there is actually private parking for residents around the back of the centre. The landlord or letting agent would be able to confirm this though.

Kess73 wrote: »
    I don't live up there at all but I do have property up that way.

OP, the apartments there are fine and it is a pretty hassle free spot. I could be wrong but I think there is actually private parking for residents around the back of the centre. The landlord or letting agent would be able to confirm this though.

Oh into renting houses are we! Mr. Fancy pants!

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Simon Adebisi

Grand place, Russells bar is dead as a dodo. Hope you wont be expecting much from there.

Actually thats a good thing if you plan to live hear it.

Grand place, Russells bar is dead as a dodo. Hope you wont be expecting much from there.

Actually thats a good thing if you plan to live hear it.
    That was my biggest issue living that end of Fr Russell Road, no decent local.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Oh into renting houses are we! Mr. Fancy pants!

Well living in a Kess house is good enough for a few folk in your estate as well :p

• Advertisement

Yeah? Which ones?

Yeah? Which ones?
    Who's a nosey bah, ha?

langdang wrote: »
    Who's a nosey bah, ha?

I'm not nosey, Its just so I'll know which ones to target ;)

Advertisement