Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3 ?

Options
  • 10-05-2012 8:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Which store is selling it at the cheapest on the day? HMV, Gamestop, Tesco and Smyths are my locals...

HMV is €47.99

Anyone know the other shops standard prices??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I was a tad slow getting in on the act TBH, I taught that it was an age away and seen the ad on the goggle box a few days ago. I really want to get the collectors edition and every where is sold out. I dont want to order it online I want to go and buy it even if it costs a few pennies more (or more like a tenner)

Gamestop online have it for about €5 cheaper if you get it online....but the CE is sold out.

Cant see Tesco or xtravision selling the CE edition either TBH.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Shtanto

I asked the HMV guys if they had any - they're sold out until June. Prices ont he standard edition there aren't bad, so it might be worth the wait. In the meantime, you might try getting one of those guest passes.

Edit: Check out fatcheese.ie before you order - there might be cashback to be had.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭The Domonator

I ordered mine from cdwow, they had a 20% off sale at the time so...WINNING!

Advertisement