Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refund on purchase

Options
  • 10-05-2012 10:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

I was wondering fo you could answer a question for me,i bought two phones in your emobile store on the tuesday with my visa debit card and brought then back unopend the next day for a refund,the store clerk put the refund back on my card but im just wondering how long it takes to refund on a debit card to appear as i have heard it taks quite a long time,can any reps or somebody answer this for me please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lifeandtimes

iv seen eircom reps replying to other posts today so im bumping this as id like to know does it take the usual 3 days or take weeks as i have heard has happend to other people as is evident in other threads around here?

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

Hey Guys,

I was wondering fo you could answer a question for me,i bought two phones in your emobile store on the tuesday with my visa debit card and brought then back unopend the next day for a refund,the store clerk put the refund back on my card but im just wondering how long it takes to refund on a debit card to appear as i have heard it taks quite a long time,can any reps or somebody answer this for me please?

Hi Lifeandtimes
    sorry for delay. In answer to your query, this should be returned within 10 working days. Is this a PAYG phone? What store did you purchase from and we can chase for you.
    Tony

Advertisement