Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ferguson 20 TEF

Options
  • 10-05-2012 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi, I bought a 1956 Ferguson 20 TEF to restore, have plenty of work to do, but looking to find Ki-gass pump if anyone has one laying around or knows anyone with one would be grateful.
    Also need front tyres and fuel pipes etc, please contact if you have owt lying around you might want rid of.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try adverts.ie instead, this isn't an ads site.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 rooferdude

I have looked on there too, this wasn't a 'wanted' post I'm simply saying 'I bought a 1956 Ferguson 20 TEF to restore,'.
    I know I'm new to this but I do know the difference.
    Ta

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Your wording seemed to suggest an ad to me. In that case you should try the tractors forum instead:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1068

Advertisement