Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Murder Mystery Weekends!

Options
  • 10-05-2012 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Howdy All,

I am looking to book a Murder Mystery Weekend for about 4 people. Has anyone out there been on one. If yes, what were they like?

Do they cater for smaller groups or do you have to have a certain number? Were are the best ones?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭I dont know

Here's a link to some people that do it;
    http://www.playdeadni.com

My mates have been on about doing it for ages. Let us know how you get on if you go!

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭John368

I was on a few murder mystery weekends years ago. They were not what I expected. I expected a sort of intimate Agatha Christie type setting in and old house with everybody playing roles etc. Instead they were really drinking parties with 100 to 200 people crammed into a hotel function room for dinner with a few out of work actors spending no more than 30 minutes total giving clues over the whole weekend.

They can be good fun, but do not expect much of the murder mystery bit. The prizes can be good and I suspect there are regulars who quite often have a free weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

Contact the psni, they have a murder mystery almost every weekend :p

Advertisement