Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED! Power Glove!

Options
  • 10-05-2012 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭

I know its a long shot but wondering if anyone here has a Power Glove they would be willing to trade.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

I think someone here has one alright, there was a lot on adverts a while back that someone grabbed and it had one in it.. id love one myself! seen a couple on ebay before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I love the power glove...it's so bad...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

It IS so bad and if I get one I will be rad!

Theres ones on ebay but the only ones with decent prices are in America and the sellers wont post

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

never been pushed about the powerglove (would it even fit my shovel like fists?), but I've always wanted a ROB
    nes_rob.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I saw a ROB for sale in Ireland about 6 months ago. Almost bought the thing. Then saw some sense!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭safetyboy

I have one!! would never get rid though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

I've a spare un-boxed one, would be willing to trade for some decent boxed NES games.

Ah I dont have any NES games to trade, anything else?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement