Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blogs

Options
  • 10-05-2012 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭

A recent search didn't bring up what I was looking for. This is also the right forum, I believe, because it's for all sorts of writing. I don't want to make several different threads because that's also not really worthwhile.

Anyway, I'm looking for some fairly active, reputable, interesting and entertaining blog sites on various different topics/subjects. I'll mostly be reading them for a couple of hours in the morning while work is pretty boring. So below is a list of topics I'd be intersted in seeing some blogs on. (Please excuse my ignorance).

* Writing (creative, fantasy, literature - anything really). "Popular" or "high" forms if writing are fine. I'd ideally like to read about some controversial topics or someone offering writing advice.

* Computers, tech, etc. I play a lot of PC games and spend a lot of time on computers in general. Would love to find out about some of the more reputable PC software, hardware and game review sites/blogs.

* Off-topic, humorous, controversial or just bat-sh*t crazy.

* Anything you guys read regularly?

I'm fairly open-minded, have an degree in English and currently live in Toronto, Ontario so I'm interested in anything you guys might suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement