Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antec KÜHLER FLOW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭luyolo

It doesn't support LGA 1155 mobo.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Bloodwing

luyolo wrote: »
    It doesn't support LGA 1155 mobo.

As far as i know if it supports 1156 it will support 1155?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/5954822/art/corsair/air-series-a50-cpu-cooler.html

I would say get one of these when they come back into stock or get it somewhere else if you can . It seems to come well recommended on most review sites .

A review : http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1534/1/

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

Yup the self inclosed are fairly good they can match top end air coolers with less noise . I would say if you like it go for it .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Got the 62o in the end, CPU was overheating. Windows start was 50 idle, gaming any gaming was 70+

Now its 19 idle and 35 when playing Bf3 (most intensive game i have)

Cracking little cooler now to find one for my 6870 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭aperture_nuig

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Got the 62o in the end, CPU was overheating. Windows start was 50 idle, gaming any gaming was 70+

Now its 19 idle and 35 when playing Bf3 (most intensive game i have)

Cracking little cooler now to find one for my 6870 :)

I got the accelero twin turbo 2 for my 6870, top notch stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Sarz91

I got the accelero twin turbo 2 for my 6870, top notch stuff.

Did you use the solution supplied to put the heatsinks on the Vram or did you buy thermal tape?

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭aperture_nuig

I used the solution supplied, although I had to leave it set for a lot longer than the 5 hours they specify.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Sarz91

I used the solution supplied, although I had to leave it set for a lot longer than the 5 hours they specify.

O ok. I just ordered one and was wondering if I had to order some thermal tape with it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement