Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying in Celbridge

Options
  • 10-05-2012 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi guys, I was advised to post here as some people might be able to help me out. I am thinking about buying a house in Celbridge. I've been to a few viewings in different parts of the town and have had mixed feelings on them. Can anyone tell me what The Grove is like? Houses seem nice but what's the general area like? Or can you recommend other parts of the town to live in. I'd prefer something a bit more settled rather than the newer estates. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

The estate is as settled as you'll get I would say, particularly "The Little Grove" although chances of coming across one of them would be slim as there are so few houses.

Very little in the way of trouble, if anything.

Advertisement