If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV CLEARANCE - MOST HALF PRICE (AND SOME OTHER STUFF :) )

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭fozz

OK, how does that TXL37E30 compare with the TXL37E5B spec wise?
    I am assuming a deal better as the E5B new is the same price as this ex-demo E30.
    I'm a Plasma man so have no knowledge of these LED LCDs!

We will measure his room over the weekend and he will either go for one of these or the Panny G30 plasma in 42'' if the room will take it.

Cheers.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

fozz wrote: »
    OK, how does that TXL37E30 compare with the TXL37E5B spec wise?
    I am assuming a deal better as the E5B new is the same price as this ex-demo E30.
    I'm a Plasma man so have no knowledge of these LED LCDs!

We will measure his room over the weekend and he will either go for one of these or the Panny G30 plasma in 42'' if the room will take it.

Cheers.

Hi Fozz,

Few small differences. On the E30 you can record on to an external hard drive which is pretty cool. They've dropped this feature on the E5. They've also listed the E5 as 150hz (BLS) where the E30 is 200hz (BBT)

The E30 is a cracking screen, well worth looking into. Haven't seen the E5 but I'm sure it'll be great.

Let me know if he can go bigger. Might have a few more options then. :)

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭-gilly-09-

Hi i was just wondering are any of the following tv's are still available:

12. Philips 47PFL4606 - Original RRP €849.99
    Ex- Display - €399.99 - Full 2 Year warranty
    Full HD LCD, 400Hz, 3 HDMI, Saorview approved

4. Philips 37PFL6606 - Original RRP €799.99
    Ex Display - €399.99 - Full 2 Year warranty.
    Full HD, LED, SMART LED, Energy Rating A - (seriously nice TV!)

2. Philips 32PFL7606 - Original RRP €799.99
    Easy 3D, Ambilight, 400Hz PMR, LED - This is a seriously beautiful TV....

Cheers mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 ihopethisfi

any 12s left? and how much would a delivery to galway county be?

-gilly-09- wrote: »
    Hi i was just wondering are any of the following tv's are still available:

12. Philips 47PFL4606 - Original RRP €849.99
    Ex- Display - €399.99 - Full 2 Year warranty
    Full HD LCD, 400Hz, 3 HDMI, Saorview approved

4. Philips 37PFL6606 - Original RRP €799.99
    Full HD, LED, SMART LED, Energy Rating A - (seriously nice TV!)

2. Philips 32PFL7606 - Original RRP €799.99
    Easy 3D, Ambilight, 400Hz PMR, LED - This is a seriously beautiful TV....

Cheers mate.

Hi Gilly,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I don't have any of the above left. :(

I do have the 42" 7606 brand new priced at €699.95 our an ex display set for just €649.95.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Advertisement

any 12s left? and how much would a delivery to galway county be?

Hi I hope,

Unfortunately these are all gone. :(

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭-gilly-09-

Hi Gilly,

I don't have any of the above left. :(

I do have the 42" 7606 brand new priced at €699.95 our an ex display set for just €649.95.

Chris

Thanks for getting back to us. I only have a budget of 400 cash and they were a savage deal. Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭meolwan

Kenny,

I did pm Dave but so far have got no reply I am well pleased with the Philips 42" from you but there were no 3D glasses in box with it. Do you have any in stock and how much are they.
    Also the manager here is looking for a stand to hold it she does not want me to wall mount it , so what have you got in the way of stands????

Cheers

meolwan wrote: »
    Kenny,

I did pm Dave but so far have got no reply I am well pleased with the Philips 42" from you but there were no 3D glasses in box with it. Do you have any in stock and how much are they.
    Also the manager here is looking for a stand to hold it she does not want me to wall mount it , so what have you got in the way of stands????

Cheers

Hi Meo,

Apologies about the glasses, no idea what happened there. Very strange. I've dropped an e-mail to see if we can get you some sorted. I'l let you know what's going on when I hear back.

Check out this well slick Alphason stand. All black glass, very very nice!!! We can offer this for £69.95. Would look lovely with the Philips:

http://www.richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?ObjectID=938&Mode=0&CategoryID=7&SUB=56&ProductID=1223

Chris

Thanks Chris I could be interested in that ok but the interior designer here Mrs Fluffy Cuffs has spotted this ICONMODUS S1 42"-50" on the .co.uk site. I know it is limited but she likes the look of it so any chance that you may have 1 in stock or in the warehouse ???

I live in hope
    Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭cunnifferous

Any more of 3 left? Or do you have any 32" TVs at or below the €300 mark? Doesn't have to be BRAND new.

Any more of 3 left? Or do you have any 32" TVs at or below the €300 mark? Doesn't have to be BRAND new.

Hi Cunn,

Unfortunately number 3 is gone, infact most of the Philips screens have now gone. :(

I've got a good deal on a nice LG 32" for just £229.95 / €294.80:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-led-tvs/lg/32lk330u/lg-32lk330

Delivery would cost just £21.99 / €28.19.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 5 rachelf30

hi will you be getting anymore of the philips designline models back in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Begob

Have you any 42 inch freeview hd models up there at a good price? preferably philips?
    I have freeview hd from wales here down in the south east perfect and want that type of telly as I'll have saorview and the terrestrial uk freeview all on the one epg.
    Thanks

Thanks Chris I could be interested in that ok but the interior designer here Mrs Fluffy Cuffs has spotted this ICON MODUS S1 42"-50" on the .co.uk site. I know it is limited but she likes the look of it so any chance that you may have 1 in stock or in the warehouse ???

I live in hope
    Cheers

Any update on this lads ???

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Hi senordingdong.

We have the following screen available to us that would suit your needs:

LG 42CS460 priced at £379.95 / 487.99 Euro (NEW SCREEN FROM LG)
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/42cs460/lg-42cs460

Also the Samsung UE40EH5000 priced at £409.95 / 525.00 Euro (IN STORE ONLY COLLECTION) - We can not ship this screen :(

Delivery on the 42" would cost £30 / 38.99 Euro

Hi Kenny, sorry for the delay.
    That link says that the tv is 1080p but only HD ready? Is it not full HD?

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Wiggy

Do you have any Gaggia Classic RI8161 left?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Wiggy.

The Gaggia was sold.

We do have one or two of the others available if you are interested ???

ATB

Dave

Hi Senor.

The way that our guys word it is 1080P HD Ready, it means the same thing as Full HD.

It's 100% 1080P.

Cheers

Dave

Hi Kenny, sorry for the delay.
    That link says that the tv is 1080p but only HD ready? Is it not full HD?

Hi Meolwan.

We do have one of these left, but it's one that is use in the shop so we would not be able to safely transport it by courier as it wouldn't arrive in the correct number of pieces.

Did Chris mention the Alphason ATOL1000 stand to you ?

I could do one of these for £109 including delivery.

Cheers

Dave

Any update on this lads ???

• Advertisement

Hi there.

Unfortunately not.

We only had a few of these at this price and they all went very quickly.

We do have other screens available from the likes of LG and Samsung if you are interested.

Sorry.

Dave
    rachelf30 wrote: »
    hi will you be getting anymore of the philips designline models back in?

Hi Begob.

We do have 1 Philips 42PFL7606 left and it's currently just £549.95.

It's Brand new in a box and it's a Saorview approved model and it's a stunning TV.

http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/dcbint/cpindex.pl?slg=en&scy=hr&ctn=42PFL7606H/12

At £549.95, it's a mega price.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Hi Senor.

The way that our guys word it is 1080P HD Ready, it means the same thing as Full HD.

It's 100% 1080P.

Cheers

Dave

Oh right....well I was actually just glancing through the list and it looks like number 12 is a better deal, bigger tv for cheaper.
    Any of these left?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 rachelf30

thanks dave, which smart tv would you recommend with great picture quality especially when playing blu rays with dark scenes? also whats the best price you have on the samsung 55es8000 with delivery to dublin?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Begob

Hi Begob.

We do have 1 Philips 42PFL7606 left and it's currently just £549.95.

It's Brand new in a box and it's a Saorview approved model and it's a stunning TV.

http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/dcbint/cpindex.pl?slg=en&scy=hr&ctn=42PFL7606H/12

At £549.95, it's a mega price.

ATB

Dave
    Hi Dave,have you the version of that with the freeview hd T2 tuner? that one above just has mpeg4.I'm able to get the welsh hd services from the presely transmitter in wales and saorview on the one epg if you follow me.
    I want to be able to view bbc one hd etc along with rte etc from the aerial.I agree it's a great price.
    Thanks.

Oh right....well I was actually just glancing through the list and it looks like number 12 is a better deal, bigger tv for cheaper.
    Any of these left?

Hi Senor,

Unfortunately we've none of these left. :(

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭JohnnyRoyal

Hi,

Saw ye were recently selling off some of the philips stock with the philips store closing down n all and was looking at Philips 46pfl9706 wondering if ye had any in stock and what your best price would be. Also wondering with Philips now not focusing on TV's what support on these will be like (firmware updates etc)

Thanks Rgds

JR

rachelf30 wrote: »
    thanks dave, which smart tv would you recommend with great picture quality especially when playing blu rays with dark scenes? also whats the best price you have on the samsung 55es8000 with delivery to dublin?

Thanks

Hi Rachel,

The Samsung screens are one of the best around in my opinion. We were at a Samsung conference last night and they really are stunning.

The likes of the Panasonic TXP VT50 is well worth a look too:

http://www.panasonic.co.uk/html/en_GB/Products/VIERA+Flat+Screen+TV/2012+Smart+VIERA+Plasma+TV/TX-P55VT50B/Overview/9016796/index.html#anker_9016796

For the 55" ES8000 delivered to Dublin you're looking at £2,359.95 / €3,028.57.

Let me know what ya think. :)

Chris

Begob wrote: »
    Hi Dave,have you the version of that with the freeview hd T2 tuner? that one above just has mpeg4.I'm able to get the welsh hd services from the presely transmitter in wales and saorview on the one epg if you follow me.
    I want to be able to view bbc one hd etc along with rte etc from the aerial.I agree it's a great price.
    Thanks.

Hi Beg,

Unfortunately we don't. :(

We do sell seperate Freeview HD boxes that should work with Saorview and also pick up Freeview HD too.

Chris

• Advertisement

Hi,

Saw ye were recently selling off some of the philips stock with the philips store closing down n all and was looking at Philips 46pfl9706 wondering if ye had any in stock and what your best price would be. Also wondering with Philips now not focusing on TV's what support on these will be like (firmware updates etc)

Thanks Rgds

JR

Hi Johnny,

This isn't a model we have in stock at the moment. I might be able to get them in from our warehouse though if they get them back in.

Our price at the moment is £2,199.95.

I imagine Philips will still support their TVs as normal. Haven't needed to use them yet so far.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.