If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV CLEARANCE - MOST HALF PRICE (AND SOME OTHER STUFF :) )

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,295 ✭✭✭Goose81

Pm sent about the 16. Gaggia Classic RI8151

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Goose81 wrote: »
    Pm sent about the 16. Gaggia Classic RI8151

Replied. :)

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Woodsy-eile

Nice, just saw that you guys were doing coffee machines too, specifically -

15. Gaggia Classic RI8161

Any left?

Also on a side note, Looking at getting a new 42" plasma, not bothered about 3D but would like full HD, and it would be nice to be able to read .avi files from my PC....any suggestions???

In the words of Blur, "so give me coffee and T.V"

Cheers

Nice, just saw that you guys were doing coffee machines too, specifically -

15. Gaggia Classic RI8161

Any left?

Also on a side note, Looking at getting a new 42" plasma, not bothered about 3D but would like full HD, and it would be nice to be able to read .avi files from my PC....any suggestions???

In the words of Blur, "so give me coffee and T.V"

Cheers

Hi Woodsy,

Unfortunately all the coffee makers are now gone. :( Got snapped up pretty fast.

Should take a look at the new Panasonic TXP 42ST50 currently priced at £849.95. This is a 3D TV, but the 2D picture is great!! It's also a smart TV so will allow you to stream from your PC.

Check the link below for more info:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/txp42st50b/pana-txp42st50b

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Woodsy-eile

Cheers chris,

I like the tv, may have to save for another bit though :)

I see its 1080p HD ready? what the difference between that and full HD?

Thanks

• Advertisement

Cheers chris,

I like the tv, may have to save for another bit though :)

I see its 1080p HD ready? what the difference between that and full HD?

Thanks

Hi Woodsy,

Thanks for getting back to me.

The screen is full HD. It's the way its woreded on our .com site. Any screen with '1080p HD Ready' is full HD. :)

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Hi
    Is number 4 gone?

iggy wrote: »
    Hi
    Is number 4 gone?

Hi Iggy.

Sorry Number 4 is gone :(

We have another TV Special thread here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056654579

Let me know if anything catches your eye.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭angelmum

is number 1 still available. ordo you have anything lie this or 19" tv thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭meolwan

Thanks Lads got those 3D glasses in the post last week. Pleasure doing business with you as always.
    ;););)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

angelmum wrote: »
    is number 1 still available. ordo you have anything lie this or 19" tv thanks

Hi there.

Unfortunately that particular model has been sold.

We do have a 19" LG model which is called an LV250.

It's currently €181.60 including shipping and is brand new and boxed, unlike the Philips which was ex display.

Alternatively, we have an excellent Sony 22" model which is called the KDL22EX310 and it's currently €230 including shipping and is a beautiful TV.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-led-tvs/sony/bravia-kdl22ex310/sony-kdl22ex310

I would reckon you would find it difficult to find either of these models cheaper anywhere else, but let us know if you do.

Let us know what you think.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

Hi guys,
    I bought the number 12 tv for my dad for the euros. He loves the tv but I noticed the other day while watching a game there appears to be something on one side of the screen, I gave the screen a clean with a microfibre but its still there. It looks to me like it could be residue from a sticker displaying the tv specs you sometimes see in stores, at least Im hoping thats what it is.

I was wondering whats the best way to clean this?

Thanks
    Paddy

Hi Paddy.

Thanks for the post and sorry to hear that you have an issue.

The best product to use is proper flat screen cleaner. We do a few with most of them in and around £10.

The important thing is not to use any sort of household cleaner.

Is the mark on the outside of the screen and not on the inside of the panel ?

Keep us posted.

Thanks

Dave

Hi Dave.

The marks are on the actual screen itself, not on the bezel. Their only noticeable on certain types of picture, which is why we didnt pick up on em right away,

Ive put on an all white image on a usb stick & taken a few pictures, which is about the best way of highlighting it that I could think of. If you give me your email I can email em on, & it might help troubleshoot it?

Thanks
    Paddy

Hi Paddy.

My email address is davemc@richersounds.ie

Please send them on and we'll work something out for you.

Many thanks

Dave

Ive mailed on the pictures Dave. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Tipperarymike

Is number 25 still available? I see you had a few queries on it but not sure they followed up after that.

Cheers,

Michael

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

Hey have you any good deals on Smart TV's with the built in wifi 32-40 inchs?
    Thanks!

Edit: Prices for a 37inch standard tv too please!!

Is number 25 still available? I see you had a few queries on it but not sure they followed up after that.

Cheers,

Michael

Hi Michael.

Sorry but number 25 is gone :(

I would not have any other soundbars with a built in BluRay player at the moment.

We have the Philips HTS9241 on a special clearance price of £399.95
    http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/dcbint/cpindex.pl?ctn=HTS9241/12&slg=en&scy=GB

Let me know what you think.

Cheers Kenny,

Tis really a sound bar I am after, not too bothered about the blu ray player. I am trying to avoid having any speakers around the place if at all possible.

Thanks,

Michael

• Advertisement

Hi Tipperarymike.

Have a little look over the following soundbars.

LG NB2420A priced at £159.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/soundbars/lg/nb2420a/lg-nb2420a

Yamaha YAS101 priced at £199.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/soundbars/yamaha/yas101/yama-yas101

Yamaha YHTS401 priced at £399.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/soundbars/yamaha/yhts401/yama-yhts401

Let me know if any if the above sound bars would suit your needs :)

Cheers for the reply Kenny,

I am actually going to hang fire for a while and go for a YSP 2200 instead. Might as well go for the best one I can afford even if it takes a while more.

Mike

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Cheers for the reply Kenny,

I am actually going to hang fire for a while and go for a YSP 2200 instead. Might as well go for the best one I can afford even if it takes a while more.

Mike

Mike,

we are happy to PM you a really excellent price on the Yamaha YSP2200 if you are buying this week!

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

I am all ears John. At the right price I would be prepared to purchase this week alright. DM away.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

I am all ears John. At the right price I would be prepared to purchase this week alright. DM away.

Mike,

apologies for the delay - PM going now..

ATVB,

J

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.