Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Getting a hot cleaner

• 10-05-2012 2:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭

I have to recommend this to you all.

I got a beautiful Polish girl to come to my little 2 bed house and clean it from top to bottom each week for 30 euro. 10 euro an hour.

I stopped letting my family stuff domino's pizza down their necks, saving 30 euro. (added health benefits)

Now, I sit back and watch a skinny hot girl sweat , rub, polish and clean with a massive smile on my face.

DO IT. unless you like washing behind the jacks each week.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

You just sit and watch someone else clean your house?

Go get a job ya bum!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

gsxr1 wrote: »
    unless you like washing behind the jacks each week.

I'm pretty sure that's not what she had in mind when she offered full service. Wasted opportunity man...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 431 ✭✭aido179

ask her if she'll inspect your pipes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I think I speak for every appreciator of the female form a clean home when I say

PICS

OR.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

meh... I'd clean me own jacks and the 30 quid could get ye a hand-job

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

OP, you creep me the f*ck out.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭forfuxsake

I got a beautiful Polish girl to come to my little 2 bed house and clean it from top to bottom each week for 30 euro. 10 euro an hour.

I stopped letting my family stuff domino's pizza down their necks, saving 30 euro. (added health benefits)

Now, I sit back and watch a skinny hot girl sweat , rub, polish and clean with a massive smile on my face.

I've got one upstairs at the minute. She works for €0 an hour and I don't have to pay her a fúckin' cent and she does a lot more than clean the fúcking toilet.

DO IT. Unless you prefer to have the beautiful skinny hot girl cleaning your bathroom and the fat ugly one in the bedroom.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

You're sitting there, imagining that, with a big smile on your face. Ya dirty fecker!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

forfuxsake wrote: »
    I've got one upstairs at the minute. She works for €0 an hour and I don't have to pay her a fúckin' cent and she does a lot more than clean the fúcking toilet.

Posted from Fritzels iPhone.

mikom wrote: »
    Posted from Fritzels iPhone.

upstairs not under the stairs.*

*I've got more down there mind you

• Advertisement

davet82 wrote: »
    meh... I'd clean me own jacks and the 30 quid could get ye a hand-job

I'd use my own hand every other time and get the ride.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

My Grandad has one of these.

Hot Polish cleaner comes round to clean his house for next to nothing. I've started to time my visits so it coincides ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Mickey Dazzler

Does she massage your prostate? Does she?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Why aren't you in work, rather than watching a polish girl clean your house? If you're there, clean the fúcking thing yourself!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Interesting thread but misleading title as it still doesn't give me answers on whether I should invest in the Karcher DE4002 or the smaller VAX V084BR.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,140 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Domo230 wrote: »
    Just hire a prostitute OP.

She'd probably use the mop for a bit of pole-dancing, and the place would still look like a sh1thouse because it would never get cleaned.:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Why aren't you in work, rather than watching a polish girl clean your house? If you're there, clean the fúcking thing yourself!!
    If you don't have to do it and can pay someone, why not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭BigBrownBear

Best Polish cleaner...Mr Sheen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

My Grandad has one of these.

Hot Polish cleaner comes round to clean his house for next to nothing. I've started to time my visits so it coincides ;)

Is the OP your Grandad? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Best Polish cleaner...Mr Sheen

Can't beat a bit of Charlie.

• Advertisement

Is the OP your Grandad? :eek:

My Grandfather gave up on technology in 1995. Doesn't have a mobile phone, computer, DVD player you name it. So I'd be amazed if it was him :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

I work shifts .

Feck that. I hate cleaning behind the jacks. Its all covered in dry piss from me being drunk at the weekend. No way am i doing that.

I did note that my cleaner suffers from camel toe. I think this would not be a problem if she wore lose clothing thick knickers(not a thong)or jeans as opposed to spandex.

But how do I tell her this? Immmmm:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

Can you be sure that somewhere in the world a big lazy fat skinflint slob isn't exploiting your sister in the same way and trying to boast about it to his friends at the same time as he dreams of getting what he never will - a bit of arse?:rolleyes:

And I wonder what the Polish girl - who is probably better educated that you or any of yours, speaks several languages, but has to settle for a menial, low-paid job for now - thinks about you and what horror tales she tells her compatriots and friends back home about you and your attitudes.:D

By the way, now that we are both getting on, my wife and I employ a very nice Estonian girl to do some cleaning in our home. And we respect her both for the work she does (albeit for more than €10 an hour) and as a person.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,140 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I work shifts .

Feck that. I hate cleaning behind the jacks. Its all covered in dry piss from me being drunk at the weekend. No way am i doing that.

I did note that my cleaner suffers from camel toe. I think this would not be a problem if she wore lose clothing thick knickers(not a thong)or jeans as opposed to spandex.

You should put her in touch with a good vet.

Ellis Dee wrote: »
    Can you be sure that somewhere in the world a big lazy fat skinflint slob isn't exploiting your sister in the same way and trying to boast about it to his friends at the same time as he dreams of getting what he never will - a bit of arse?:rolleyes:
    Im not an arse man. But get as much as I need ;)
    And I wonder what the Polish girl - who is probably better educated that you or any of yours, speaks several languages, but has to settle for a menial, low-paid job for now - thinks about you and what horror tales she tells her compatriots and friends back home about you and your attitudes.:D
    She is not better educated THAN me or any of mine. She speaks broken English at best. Not that I care where she is from. Im just happy , as is she.
    By the way, now that we are both getting on, my wife and I employ a very nice Estonian girl to do some cleaning in our home. And we respect her both for the work she does (albeit for more than €10 an hour) and as a person.:)
    Good for you, but in this climate, you can get one for 10 euro an hour.:)

And lighten up FFS, it's After hours on the internet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Why do i get a worse taste in my mouth from this part than from the OP?

You employ???
    You pay a girl cash in hand to clean your ****.

inforfun wrote: »
    Why do i get a worse taste in my mouth from this part than from the OP?

You employ???
    You pay a girl cash in hand to clean your ****.

Agreed.

The post sounds incredibly smug.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭oakleafsfree

ewww creepy perve. but then again, in your dreams!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭oakleafsfree

Domo230 wrote: »
    Just hire a prostitute OP.
    and so types one punter to another. may you be blessed with daughters in your future. when married, or errr and keep paying. GET DOWN OFF YOUR LITTLE STOOL. REMEMBER..YOU PAY THEM...otherwise 99.9 recurring of said ladies, wouldnt even make eye contact, let alone..chat to you. does this mean your inadequate in the bed, so that you have to pay a lady to pretend at you?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

ewww creepy perve. but then again, in your dreams!!!!
    and so types one punter to another. may you be blessed with daughters in your future. when married, or errr and keep paying. GET DOWN OFF YOUR LITTLE STOOL. REMEMBER..YOU PAY THEM...otherwise 99.9 recurring of said ladies, wouldnt even make eye contact, let alone..chat to you. does this mean your inadequate in the bed, so that you have to pay a lady to pretend at you?

*looks around to all corners of the room*

"Are we still in AfterHours?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

I remember responding to a cleaning ad on gumtree posted by a 'young professional male in the Dublin 4 area' last year (I'm a student, need I say any more)

Was all game until he just casually slipped in that he'd like massages in addition to the household chores o.O

OP, people like you are creepy, I'd actually prefer to see you back on the Dominos pizza rather than degrade some poor woman who's just trying to get by

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Would knob polishing come under the heading of cleaning I wonder?

Because the brass on my front door is wicked tarnished so it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

oakleafsfree - insulting irish males (obvious) sexual magnetism since 11am today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Katgurl

Couldn't give a $hit what he/she looks like but paying a cleaner to come in once a week - best money ever spent.

Creepy.
    How does a male just ignore a tightly clothed hot strange female running around his gaff?

How do I make myself UNcreepy?

Is there hope for me?

I dont think im creepy. But I would say that.

I am swallow. I will admit to that. So is most of the government and look how well they do.

• Advertisement

Creepy.
    How does a male just ignore a tightly clothed hot strange female running around his gaff?

How do I make myself UNcreepy?

Is there hope for me?

I dont think im creepy. But I would say that.

I am swallow. I will admit to that. So is most of the government and look how well they do.

I am neither spit nor swallow but if I had to be one it would most definitely be spit. I'd agree most of the government swallow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

I have the same.

4 hours a week for €40.

Laundry, dishes, making bed, cleaning shower + toilet, hoovering, dusting, etc etc etc.

She has the house spotless in the time it would take me to figure out how to turn the ****king washing machine on...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,789 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

30 euro buys a lot of Dominoes pizza if you shop midweek.

So how many people live in this little 2 bed house??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

padd b1975 wrote: »

eleventeen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Where can I get a said lady for 99.9 ?

• Advertisement

padd b1975 wrote: »

Strange question, but im going to entertain your eating/house size/cleaning rate predictions for my family unit.

2 adults. 1 teen. Friday night pizza. 1100 Sq ft home. Is there a formula?:D

Keeping in mind that both myself and my partner have a very busy work week and like to "Not" Clean during our family time together. It causes argument and friction. Especially when pee all over the jacks instead of in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Strange question, but im going to entertain your eating/house size/cleaning rate predictions for my family unit.

Keeping in mind that both myself and my partner have a very busy work week and like to "Not" Clean during our family time together. It causes argument and friction. Especially when pee all over the jacks instead of in it.

have you considered a hot potty trainer?

might work out more financially sound.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

I have but one question for you op, have you had a roasting, sweaty, hairy **** over her? Bear in mind that your answer will define you as a human being....

I have but one question for you op, have you had a roasting, sweaty, hairy **** over her? Bear in mind that your answer will define you as a human being....

No..

not yet anyways. I only do that once a month. 3 weeks till the next one.

Edit. Hairy frapping is a puzzle to me. Need more info

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,789 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Make Wed. pizza night. Learn to piss straight.

Money saved.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

No..

not yet anyways. I only do that once a month. 3 weeks till the next one.

Then my advice to you is to get pissed, have a bath and then have a roasting one over her. If you can't achieve this you need to reassess your life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭IrishAm

Heres an idea, how about you stop perving and leave her alone to get on with her job?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 327 ✭✭LimGal

OP why dont you just take the bull by the horns.........smack her on the arse,ask her if she fancys a bit of hows ur father and then proceed to bust her back doors in..........

Let us know how ya get on:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭IrishAm

LimGal wrote: »
    Let us know how ya get on:)

From Cloverhill......

LOL at the OPs claims that she is not better educated than him, because she only speaks broken english.

No doubt he is proficient in numerous languages himself.

IrishAm wrote: »
    Heres an idea, how about you stop perving and leave her alone to get on with her job?

I cant help it. She still gets on with it.

I dont follow her or anything mad, but she is really beautiful. How can you ask a male to deny his natural stealthy wandering eye. She is just so dam hot.

Surly if everyone did what you are asking me to do, then the human race would stop and mankind would come to an end. No sex. no sexy thoughts and no more procreation. No more sexy time. Then to follow. We stop having children, we all get old and then our species come to a horrible end.

You want all human life to end. SHAME ON YOU. Witch.

I for one will not let you do this and will frap in the bath tonight.:cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement