Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Getting a hot cleaner

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭IrishAm

gsxr1 wrote: »
    . It causes argument and friction. Especially when pee all over the jacks instead of in it.

Are you not toilet trained?

Fucking animal.

You want all human life to end. SHAME ON YOU. Witch.

I for one will not let you do this and will frap in the bath tonight.:cool:

I am male. Heres a novel idea, if you fancy the girl why not ask her out instead of pulling the wire off yourself thinking about her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

IrishAm wrote: »
    Are you not toilet trained?

Fucking animal.

easy tiger ... Dont get upset.

I am toilet trained, But in my defense, do you ever wonder why fire men are not aloud to turn up to work after a few pints:D

do you ever wonder why fire men are not aloud to turn up to work after a few pints:D

Yes, I often find myself mulling that one over when I am trying to sleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

IrishAm wrote: »
    I am male. Heres a novel idea, if you fancy the girl why not ask her out instead of pulling the wire off yourself thinking about her.

Im married .:(

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭oakleafsfree

oakleafsfree - insulting irish males (obvious) sexual magnetism since 11am today

funny!! i m not prejudiced... i hate all races. equally.....i recall being
    told that as part of a chat up line!! as for sexual magnets... i have only one eye and very long arm hair...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

Unless she's polishing your knob, then I don't think you have much to smile about.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 327 ✭✭LimGal

Dont let one ring get in the way of another ring OP!!

Man up and split her open like a tayto bag!!

And remember two in the pink and one in the stink.........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Yourself,wife and hot sweaty Polish lady..... potential threesome ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement