Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Timer Not Resetting

Options
  • 10-05-2012 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

Howdy Chaps

I set a daily timer on Tuesday with a limit of 6 hours, as a test. Now, the timer will happily tick down during use, but it will not reset. There's two hours left on it when it was turned on today, & not the full six.

Whats the deal here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Did you let it go for a 24 hour period? AFAIK it's based on that rather than calender days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Bamboonub

My father used to have this feature on and the timer would usually reset after each day so try turning off the timer and enable it again with the same settings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Orim wrote: »
    Did you let it go for a 24 hour period? AFAIK it's based on that rather than calender days.

It was initially set on Tuesday with a 6 hour limit per 24 hours. I turned it on today, & it resumed the countdown from where the timer was last at, I think it had 3 or four hours left on it - so it hadn't reset when it hit its 24 hour period like it should.
    Bamboonub wrote: »
    My father used to have this feature on and the timer would usually reset after each day so try turning off the timer and enable it again with the same settings.

Will give it a a shot :)

Alright just tell us what happens mate! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Bamboonub wrote: »
    Alright just tell us what happens mate! :o

My money is on the xbox rrod'ing when the count down reaches 0 ;)

/I'll get my coat

• Advertisement

calex71 wrote: »
    My money is on the xbox rrod'ing when the count down reaches 0 ;)

/I'll get my coat

XD I'd hope not!

Anyway OP, Just update us on whatever happens :rolleyes:

Advertisement