Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Format For Choosing Teams For Madden 13 Online Franchise

Options
  • 10-05-2012 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

What way do you decide who is what team in the next edition of Madden lads?

Just a suggestion, but I've seen a lot of people say it's been good playing different players lately, so why not put everyone's name into a hat and draw teams out like that for Madden 13?

As we're doing a fantasy draft anyway it won't make a difference at all who's who in terms of the best rated teams, but it might be nice to mix up the players and divisions a bit.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

from my point of view.. i'm happy to stay with the Titans :D but it does give us a good chance to move around.

I think from Madden 11-12 people just kept the same teams iirc Ben?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

i didnt i moved to the AFC :cool: I think its a good idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Yep think the draw would be a good idea. The majority of people kept their teams over for Madden 12.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I want the Seahawks :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I want the Seahawks :cool:

For the cool new jersey?

• Advertisement

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    For the cool new jersey?

I am a seahawks supported but i;ve also become a very big fan of the Titans, i'd be happy to use either team tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Would love the Chargers! Go bolts! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

I'm happy either way. There is a bit of rivalry in the NFC East now. but I wouldn't mind being a fair weather or dome team. Passing in the pissing rain is a pain in the arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

etloveslsd wrote: »
    I'm happy either way. There is a bit of rivalry in the NFC East now. but I wouldn't mind being a fair weather or dome team. Passing in the pissing rain is a pain in the arse.
    Im happy enough to play as any team so long as they have a gold kit of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

If we are going to change it would have to be everyone IMO, rather than some people wanting to hold onto their own teams. Makes it fairer and better.

I guess we could have a poll or something to see what everyone thinks? I think the draw would be a great idea though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Paully D wrote: »
    If we are going to change it would have to be everyone IMO, rather than some people wanting to hold onto their own teams. Makes it fairer and better.

I guess we could have a poll or something to see what everyone thinks? I think the draw would be a great idea though.

Its a good idea, but it cant just be a straight draw. We dont want to end up with uneven divisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Paully D wrote: »

I do too. It would be good switching divisions/who we play each year keeps it fresh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Yeah, would be good to change it up a bit alright. Don't mind what team I get as long I don't randomly end up in a division with Santry and Berty

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

I am the Raiders. No one will ever change that. If there has to be a draw, let it be seeded.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

It would be nice to play different players but I've grown slightly attached to the Chargers at this point :P

Also, considering 7 rounds took us almost 45 mins this draft, how long will the fantasy draft take? Isn't it like 56 rounds or something? :O

Lukebray wrote: »
    It would be nice to play different players but I've grown slightly attached to the Chargers at this point :P

Also, considering 7 rounds took us almost 45 mins this draft, how long will the fantasy draft take? Isn't it like 56 rounds or something? :O

2-3 hours i'd say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I just think it'd change things up and stop people playing the same ones again and again. Which is why it is a very good idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Gianluca Obnoxious Neanderthal

ya i think you identify a person with a team at this point for example matthew is al davis through and through :D

i think the fantasy draft will make a huge change anyway so it will change it up

Advertisement