Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2 FREE Tickets to The Dictator, Savoy Cinema 6.30pm

• 10-05-2012 4:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭

As my post, over in the Films forum has gotten no attention I hope the mods won't mind me posting this here.

I won 2 tickets to an advanced screening of The Dictator at 6.30pm this evening at the Savoy Cinema on O'Connell Street in Dublin. As I won't be able to go I giving them up for grabs, first person to reply gets them. You collect them at the box office so you just need to head straight for the cinema.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

bollix i cant go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

sink wrote: »
    As my post, over in the Films forum has gotten no attention I hope the mods won't mind me posting this here.

I won 2 tickets to an advanced screening of The Dictator at 6.30pm this evening at the Savoy Cinema on O'Connell Street in Dublin. As I won't be able to go I giving them up for grabs, first person to reply gets them. You collect them at the box office so you just need to head straight for the cinema.

I don't want them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Niall558

Ill take them pleaseeee :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

bigneacy wrote: »
    FREEEEE

Yes 100% free, you want them?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Can't go either but fair play!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Love to but can't make it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

sink wrote: »
    Yes 100% free, you want them?
    bigneacy wrote: »
    I don't want them.

No.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

I'll take if not gone

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I can't make up my mind what's worse... going to the savoy or seeing a Sacha Baron Cohen movie... :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

Niall558 wrote: »
    Ill take them pleaseeee :)

Ok I'll pm you the details.

• Advertisement

first thing i ever won and i cant go... fcuk :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

dave have you got spares?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Born to Die

Fair play OP, but it begs the question have you any friends?

Fair play OP, but it begs the question have you any friends?

yes he does and they will be outside the savoy pointing and laughing at the poor bastard who turns up looking for their free tickets :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement