Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

using multiple gmail accounts on a ipad

• 10-05-2012 5:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

Hi I am using two gmail accounts for work and I would like to be able to access both easily without signing in and out. I would need to be able to access google docs in both too and this seems to be an issue for ipad users. Any apps I can download? or is there even a way of accessing both lots of info?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Have you tried using one Gmail account in the iOS mail app, and using another in the official Gmail app??

Might be worth a go.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,680 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Or just use them both in the Mail app.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

On the PC I use different browsers. Handy for trouble shooting. Never tried it on the iPod.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭JDxtra

I've two gmail accounts on my iPhone, no issues at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

But i want to view google docs in both accounts and switch back and forth from one to the other. I can see the mail in both accounts but only the docs of the account I signed in to first?

Anyone else have that problem?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Try downloading Opera and using that for one of the accounts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

I don't know about accessing Google docs but in the Mail app on the Ipad you can open and use multiple gmail (and other mail provider) accounts. Go to settings - mail,contacts, calendars and then 'add account' and away you go. You can add multiple gmail, yahoo, hotmail, aol etc. accounts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

I don't know about accessing Google docs but in the Mail app on the Ipad you can open and use multiple gmail (and other mail provider) accounts. Go to settings - mail,contacts, calendars and then 'add account' and away you go. You can add multiple gmail, yahoo, hotmail, aol etc. accounts

For some reason though its only letting me view docs of one account and not the other

Advertisement