Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 stroke strimmer

Options
  • 10-05-2012 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭

Finally bought a strimmer :) what's the best way of mixing 2 stroke oil with petrol (40:1 ratio )
    I bought a separate 5 litre petrol can

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

km79 wrote: »
    Finally bought a strimmer :) what's the best way of mixing 2 stroke oil with petrol (40:1 ratio )
    I bought a separate 5 litre petrol can

In the filling stations they sell the small bottles of mix, just enough for your drum. Pour it into the empty drum and then fill i the appropriate amount of petrol...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 156 ✭✭ymurtagh

the mix oil in stations is not great, if you can get to a stihl agent, this bottle is what you want, http://www.ppestates.co.uk/images/stock/Accessories/stihl2stoke.large.jpg ,,, has the measurement for 3l and 5l, safest by far, otherwise if its too strong or to weak u could be in trouble

Advertisement