Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Jobs in Cork

Options
  • 10-05-2012 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hey,

I am in bad need of a job for the summer, does anyone know of places that are hiring around Cork City/County? I can't find anything really online:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

I heard from a source that Kearys were perhaps looking for tele sales staff (sounds odd) but i can check out details if you like..You could try Smyths also they will probably hire extra at the summer

• Registered Users Posts: 11 BladeCypher

Milly33 wrote: »
    I heard from a source that Kearys were perhaps looking for tele sales staff (sounds odd) but i can check out details if you like..You could try Smyths also they will probably hire extra at the summer

Yeah that'd be great if you could look into that Kearys thing for me. I'll have a look into Smyths

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Princess Lou

I don't know if Wilton is a bit out for you but I know that 3 are looking for part-time staff in their Wilton store and also Douglas store - it's a part time position 20 hours a week. Check out their website hope that helps.

Yeah that'd be great if you could look into that Kearys thing for me. I'll have a look into Smyths

Hello sorry for taking so long, I havent heard much else about the Kearys job. If not Id say if you just ring and ask about it they shoudl have the info there.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭icjzfmq7ewon1t

Not sure if this is the job you meant.

http://www.jobs.ie/ApplyForJob.aspx?Id=1172843

• Advertisement

Yep that is the one sorted

3 don't have anything on their career section about it :(

I don't know if Wilton is a bit out for you but I know that 3 are looking for part-time staff in their Wilton store and also Douglas store - it's a part time position 20 hours a week. Check out their website hope that helps.

Couldn't find anything on their careers section :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Think I saw the 3 job advertised on the FAS website, one of the positions required you had your own transport.

I know two people who sent in CV's to Douglas and Wilton 3 weeks ago, but have heard nothing.

Have a look here every once in a while jobseekers.fas.ie
    I got my current job through that site...

Advertisement