Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Licence time frame

Options
  • 10-05-2012 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

just see if you's could help me out a bit,

I'm doing the leaving cert atm and applied for my first gun licence (double barrel shotgun) and iv never had any problems with the guards. anyway my referees that i put down on the form got rang today, was just wondering is this good or bad? and is there anyway of telling when ill get the licence ? thank in advance
    Dav

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,981 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

It's a sign they're looking at your application so that's good but how long it will take is an unknown, depends on your super. Have patience:P

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Davin123

thanks thats a relief they're usually suppose to be very slow in cavan haha, i cant wait because i have to wait to pick the gun up (my first gun) :D

Advertisement