Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair Cut in Dungarvan

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭PWR

Jos is the one, Abbeyside roundabout at Crottys Corner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 901 ✭✭✭skaface

Joss is good alright.. Great man.for the Craic and chat ( and the haircut of course! )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Black Suir

Is there one opening or has someone opened a new barbers shop in or around the Square in Dungarvan. Someone said they heard Sean Organ (I think) on Sunday morning on WLR wish someone well that was opening a Barbers shop. I was in and around the square towards the end of last week and did not notice a shop, but did notice Maurice Butler had taken over the small shop on the corner as you go up Mary Street and Joe Coffey had moved from the L&N Car Park to the Newsagents that was beside Genoas. Also noticed that someone was moving into Tommy Power's. Great to see the shops in the square that were free getting used up. I think its only the small shop that John McCarthy (Paul's) next to Shallos and the Bank that moved into what was known as Michael Curran's China Shop that are now free. Also someone has taken over Robbie's in the square. Dont know who.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 901 ✭✭✭skaface

I think the new barber shop is opening
    where the Taxi rank shop was from what I've heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Diesel Dick

after reading this thread awhile back i went to the turkish barbers in abbeyside today for this first time, really impressed with it and the effort he puts in is top notch, good craic out of him too!

• Advertisement
Advertisement