Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SNS 100% Whey Protein dodgy brand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bren10

I bought it through a friend and I am quite sceptical , i cant find it on the internet either, i have used it twice and tastes too good to be true , as if its just choc milk shake, also it dosent give me that bloated feeling i usually get after taking protein, im gonna keep taking it for another week or so , and if theres no remarkable gains , i shall discontinue taking it.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,269 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

bren10 wrote: »
    im gonna keep taking it for another week or so , and if theres no remarkable gains , i shall discontinue taking it.

If you are expecting remarkable gains in a week you really need some basic info about exercise and nutrition.

haha, well as ive only started to take supplements again after a few months while still working out, I would expect to see remarkable gains after three weeks compared to when I wasnt taking them.
    you do a 4 day body split for three weeks and tell me, you dont see gains!!!

haha, well as ive only started to take supplements again after a few months while still working out, I would expect to see remarkable gains after three weeks compared to when I wasnt taking them.
    you do a 4 day body split for three weeks and tell me, you dont see gains!!!
    It's just protein. It's no different to protein from food.

Having a shake a day is no different to having an extra piece of chicken. If you don't see gains after 3 weeks, is because you aren't working hard enough, or eating enough. not because your protein shake is not good enough

exactly i cant eat enough , hence the reason why people use supplements the hint is in the name, as in it supplements your diet.

• Advertisement

exactly i cant eat enough , hence the reason why people use supplements the hint is in the name, as in it supplements your diet.
    I was talkin gabout this
    im gonna keep taking it for another week or so , and if theres no remarkable gains , i shall discontinue taking it

not seeing gains means you need to eat more not take a different supplement.
    Add peanut butter to your shake. easy calories

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

Bren, i'd listen to mellor everything he has said is 100% correct.

Before you go and do anything else, you need to sit down and do some serious research on basic nutrition because you sound like you don't have a clue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

back on topic, has anyone else used this brand?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 prometheos

Hi guys,

Thanks for the replies.

The shakes do taste pretty nice... nicer than i'd expect.

Still a little sceptical to be honest.

Hopefully a few other people have used them and can share their experiences

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭shligo.bulker

Go to www.discountsupplements.ie its where i get all my stuff from. Great site, next day delivery an all. If you sign up there pm me first and add my email as a reference coz il get loyalty points awarded for that

• Advertisement

Link didnt work, new here lol http://www.discountsupplements.ie and id recommend optimum nutrition gold standard whey. Caramel toffee fudge is by far the nicest flavour. Cookies and cream isnt bad either. Only ones id avoid would be tropical punch and maybe mint chocolate. But thats just coz i dont like mint or tropical flavours.

Mellor wrote: »
    im gonna keep taking it for another week or so , and if theres no remarkable gains , i shall discontinue taking it.

If you are expecting remarkable gains in a week you really need some basic info about exercise and nutrition.

If hes expecting remarkable gains from a protein shake thats another reason why he needs to learn basic info about exercise and nutrition lol

Advertisement