Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slightly Surreal

Options
  • 10-05-2012 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Going through Rapheals and I saw the strangest thing.

Now keep in mind this is 630 in the evening!

There was a group of kids (approx. 40) the guys all suited and booted and the girls just about wearing clothes while walking like "Bambi on ice" in their 8 inch heels!

All drinking beer by the neck with most of the young lads carrying cases of beer.

Is it Leaving Cert night or did I miss something!?!?!?!?!

Just being completely nosey, that all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,812 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Salesians or Wolstans Debs?

Could also be a 6th Year graduation, thinking of it mine was about this early in the year (6th years got copious amounts of time off 'to study' at the end of the year, probably also just to get us out of the bloody building).

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

Grad night for the 6th yrs. Not the school one but the one they organise themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭Joe Public

Good to see them having a bit of fun but they tend to leave an unsightly trail of rubbish behind them.

Advertisement