Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What characters from movies/TV do you hate?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Scrawny71 wrote: »
    I'd like to put Battlestar Galactica's Karl and Athena up against a bulkhead or tie them together and send them on a one-way trip through the airlock (or off a cliff if need be).

:eek:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭flanders1979

Lisa Simpson, irritating sh!tty whiny vegetarian hippy-doogooder. Why doesn't Homer strangle her instead of Bart?

Because if he started he wouldn't stop

• Registered Users Posts: 9,970 ✭✭✭Degag

I think I would dislike Boggs more in that prison for obvious painful reasons.....
    The Warden was the ultimate villian though especially
    when he got the information from Tommy that Andy could be innocent and had him killed.

Dunno why i put this in spoilers.... has anyone not seen The Shawshank Redemption?!

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Wereghost

Biggins wrote: »
    :eek:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

:(
    :)
    Your av can join his second-favourite psycho against that bulkhead, but I like him. :D

Anyway,
    "Sharon Agathon" is an anagram of "Argh! Oh no! Satan!". Coincidence? Yeah, probably, but entirely appropriate as (firstly) she's the only Eight who never has any truck with Boomer's genocide-is-bad-mkay-so-let's-be-awesome-to-each-other naiveté and (secondly) it's what Karl will say when he wakes up in the Ninth Circle of Hell and finds her chewing off his face, self-righteous backstabbing über-misanthrope that he is.
    Only kidding. He meets all but one of the criteria for the ninth circle. :)

Ok, full disclosure: I was very sympathetic to Athena even into season three (and I mean in a "Leave Britney alone!" kind of way). But it eventually became clear that the weight of evidence was against her from an anthropic point of view. Shooting Natalie, when you think about it, kind of telegraphs that her allegiance was not to the humans. She was prepared to sacrifice herself, Helo (who was on the ailing baseship) and arguably Hera in order to protect that cylon Resurrection Hub, or at least that's the case if the writers knew what they were doing. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Hanks daughter on Californication...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

Iron man, what a douche

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

Pushtrak wrote: »
    Breaking Bad, the wife.
    Ah she's brilliant!
    Annoying at times, but you've got to see it from her point of view.

EDIT; Do you mean Skylar or Marie? They is quite different.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Smeggy

Any of the Dawsons Creek/Glee fcukers.... Something creepy about 30 something year olds pretending to be 16 no??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

That character in that movie about Maggie Thatcher.

What was she called again?

Oh yeah... Carol Thatcher.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

Any Nicholas Cage character

/close thread

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Wild Bill

Micheal Collins in...eh....Micheal Collins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Jimoslimos wrote: »
    Any Nicholas Cage character

/close thread

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,981 ✭✭✭✭bnt

It's just too easy to pick a character who's written to be annoying, such as Jar Jar Binks, Jim Carrey as The Cable Guy, Private Hudson in Aliens ("Game Over, Man!"), or most of the characters in Alexander Payne films like Election or Sideways.

I think it's more fun when characters annoy each other, such as Morgan Freeman and Brad Pitt in Se7en. Or Jack Nicholson and Shelley Duvall in The Shining. Now I think about that - she annoyed me, and I can hardly blame Jack for not being a Dull Boy.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 23,161 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Niall09 wrote: »
    Joffrey in Game of Thrones

Fair play to the actor who plays him because he does a great job of making that character a massive shíthead.

Stringer Bell:
    Great character and well fleshed out but he ordered hits on D'angelo and Wallace. He got his comeuppance in the end.

Skyler White: I don't think I've ever hated a TV character as much as her in season 2 of Breaking Bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,532 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Fortycoats and Sofarsogood

• Registered Users Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭bb1234567

Lori, Ricks wife in the walking dead:mad: she needs to get eaten by zombies sometime very soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Cassidy28

Phil Mitchel from eastenders.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭paddy0090

Anyone played by Bill Pullman or Bill Paxton. I just can't stand them whatever they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭mightdomighty

Any Character played by Tom Cruise. He's very good at playing a dick...

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭slievenamon fella

dave hester from storage wars makes my blood boil:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

Sherry Palmer in 24, oh how she drove me made in the series I've watched - I've only seen up to series three :(

Also, Tony from Skins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

Homer Simpson in the last few years, he used to be a kind but dim father, now he is just a cunt

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

cade wrote: »
    Sherry Palmer in 24, oh how she drove me made in the series I've watched - I've only seen up to series three :(
    There's a few more annoying characters to come! Jack Bauer's daughter, Kim, always irritated me for some reason.

Sam in Lord of the Rings. Although he annoyed me in the book aswell, so well cast then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭kitty9

Victoria and Rosie from Made In Chelsea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

Scar in The Lion King :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bold_finger

nurse ratched from one flew over the cuckoos nest , evil to her core and so controlled

• Registered Users Posts: 9,970 ✭✭✭Degag

Jimoslimos wrote: »
    There's a few more annoying characters to come! Jack Bauer's daughter, Kim, always irritated me for some reason.
    I could name a few other things she could do to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,258 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Lotso from Toy Story 3. That bastid

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭passremarkable

xavier in home and away...stupid fringe on him!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

Will Bailey in The West Wing.

Advertisement