Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What characters from movies/TV do you hate?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

That stinking sodomising redneck in Deliverance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

2 and a half men, that kid should be rattled and shut the f*ck up, irritating little bast*rd. Not to mention the actual show is something that may have been funny in the 80s.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

nurse ratched from one flew over the cuckoos nest , evil to her core and so controlled

Good call. Beat me to it. What a little bitch.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

I fucking wanted to strangle Inez in Midnight in Paris. You're supposed to hate the bitch so I suppose it's good acting but the character was so thoroughly unlikable that I don't even want to grant that to her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 422 ✭✭Popeleo

The Olson twins, Two auld ones in childrens bodys. The cold look in their eyes, they are like something that came back from the iraq war. Sad really.

All true. But if they didn't exist, neither would http://verymarykate.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭HereticPrincess

Carl from The Walking Dead.

I know I shouldn't hate a child, but.. I hate him.

Just stay in the house you little brat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭x_Ellie_x

Every single person from the Jersey shore!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 723 ✭✭✭soap1978

biko wrote: »
    Iron man, what a douche
    yes he is very annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

Jim White,Craig Slater and Geoff Shreeves from skysports..
    smarmy bastards

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

bb1234567 wrote: »
    Lori, Ricks wife in the walking dead:mad: she needs to get eaten by zombies sometime very soon.

I was going to say "I see your "Lori, Ricks wife in The Walking Dead" and raise you Carl, Ricks son." but then I saw this...

Beaten to it. But I share your sentiment. That kid needs to go. Permanently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Gin Fizz

Nellie in Little house in the prairie and Mary Ellen in The Waltons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Bonnie Langford in the 70's kids programme "Just William"

I'm gonna scweem and scweem and scweem until I'm sick"

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭ringadingding

Martin platt in corrie a few years back, what a punch able little cünt

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭FinnLizzy

Handy Sandy from Republic of Telly. Yes, we get it, the demographics tell RTE that everyone enjoys half arsed Cork sterotypes. I can't get enough of Cork accents used for comedic effect on the radio!

Any character played by Owen Wilson.

Brian from Family Guy, once the voice of reason, now Seth's mouthpiece!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

The entire ****ing cast of TOWIE.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Burky126

EDIT; Do you mean Skylar or Marie? They is quite different.

Marie.Can't wait for the episode when Hank can't take it anymore and ends that character by stoning her to death with those minerals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Born to Die

Will.I.Am in The Voice, I know he is not a character but he is a fcuking idiot. Notice how he is always looking at his mobile, I am convinced his PR people are texting him during to show to try and get him to stop being a twat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Peggy Hill. And Brian Griffin, what a douche.

Grace from Will and Grace was an asshole.

Robin from How I Met Your Mother has turned into a complete wagon too.

I also hate Tyra Banks, She's psychotic and a complete egomaniac.

I could make a huge list of these but it'd angry up the blood so I won't.

Oh wait I forgot Pam from The Office. And Erin and Kelly and Robert California and The fat retarded guy and whoever Catherine Tate plays. Ugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

I'll avoid the obvious: Every single person involved in any way in any so-called "reality" TV show.

Mandy from the first season of The West Wing. Most other characters are designed to be liked or disliked. Even abrasive characters are designed to be either you love-to-hate them or they're such-an-a**hole-they're cool. Mandy was probably supposed to be one of those but she came off as such an unlikeable character in a series full of likeable characters that you just wanted to bash her head in whenever she appeared on the screen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

Maybe the character would be better if the kid playing him wasn't one of the worlds very worst actors ever.

Mine is 'Later that night, I got to thinking about relationships...' Carrie Bradshaw of Sex and the City. Actually include all the characters, self obsessed, vacuous fools, all of them.

Never understood the appeal of that show.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭Captain Graphite

Big difference between characters that you're supposed to hate and characters that just annoy you.

Best example of the former I can think of is Livia Soprano, Tony's mother in The Sopranos. Surely one of the most despicable, evil characters in TV history, and yet she was so well written and played brilliantly by the late Nancy Marchand that I couldn't help loving her scenes.

Then you have someone like Jack Shepherd from Lost or Kurt Hummel from Glee; characters you're apparently supposed to root for despite they being intensely irritating, arrogant, manipulative, whiny, unbearable shitheads.
    Mandy from the first season of The West Wing. Most other characters are designed to be liked or disliked. Even abrasive characters are designed to be either you love-to-hate them or they're such-an-a**hole-they're cool. Mandy was probably supposed to be one of those but she came off as such an unlikeable character in a series full of likeable characters that you just wanted to bash her head in whenever she appeared on the screen.

I liked her very first appearance in the show ("I'll kill you with my shoe!") but she went downhill after that. I'd say the writers just didn't really know what to do with her or where she should fit into the show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

The woman in Eastenders that looks like Mark Hughes.

Broke my sh1te laughing at this though I'm not even sure who you mean? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

Victor Meldrew. Would love to flick him in the nuts, then push him down the stairs onto a pile of mousetraps. I don't like him at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,486 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

"T-Shirt" ( The little bastard to the right )

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/00/T-bagbaddies.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Broke my sh1te laughing at this though I'm not even sure who you mean? :)

I'd imagine it's your one Fat Heather's friend, the rough as a badger one?

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭ukonline

Angela Lansbury in Murder She Wrote. Hercule Pwarro too. Hate "murder mysteries".

Sorry, Angela and Hercule if you're reading this.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

robman60 wrote: »
    Ben Linus from Lost. He always comes across as an arrogant prick I think.

He was supposed to come across like that. That's the point. Ben Linus is a brilliant TV character (at least until they gutted his character towards the end).

If we're talking Lost then another vote for Jack Shephard here. Couldn't stand the bloke.

Advertisement