Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Completely unmotivated. Any tips?

• 10-05-2012 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

I thought that I would get more motivated getting closer to the exams, and I am motivated but not enough to make me study more than 5 hours a day. Any tips? Need to get 450, got 365 in the pres!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭certifiedcrepe

Also, does anyone have any tips on how to keep energy levels high? I get enough sleep every night but I get so sleepy after a few hours of study :/

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭FaoiSin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

Berocca in the morning.

Go to the library.

Sorted. :P

I don't think I would be able to get out of bed every morning if it wasn't for Berocca Boost! :P and I'm in supervised study from 9-4 every day, with the option of staying on until 10pm every night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 923 ✭✭✭biohaiid

I thought that I would get more motivated getting closer to the exams, and I am motivated but not enough to make me study more than 5 hours a day. Any tips? Need to get 450, got 365 in the pres!

I cant even get 5 hours done.
    Where do you find the time weekdays?
    I finish school at four and the time just flys then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 923 ✭✭✭biohaiid

I don't think I would be able to get out of bed every morning if it wasn't for Berocca Boost! :P and I'm in supervised study from 9-4 every day, with the option of staying on until 10pm every night

Do you not have class anymore? :o
    We waste so much time in class everyday, that's why Ive had to start taking days off.
    It'd be so much better if they just let us study.

I finished the week after the orals and after all projects were signed and handed up. It's just pointless and I had to leave for health reasons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Long Time Reader

go for a run after school to boost energy levels and to switch off.

then go study.

it works.

or..... forget study and look forward to dole ques!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Adolescenteen

A good way to start is to start with a subject you enjoy the most. I start with either three of my favorite subjects maths, english or history.

It's a small thing, but it helps me start and the start is always the hardest part.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 callistofalk

5 hours? I can barely study for 5 minutes lad. Wish I was joking.

• Advertisement
Advertisement