Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water gone in Kilcolgan / Roveagh?

Options
  • 10-05-2012 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what's happened the water in this area? Heard nothing about scheduled cutoffs or anything.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭MBateson

Coming back now in Ballindereen but not yet at full flow

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Believe its been out all day. Any word on what happened? or is this a regular occurence?

As per their twitter feed @galwaycoco, burst main in Carnmore affecting Athenry and Clarinbridge

Expected to be fully back tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 38 JDcycle

Hi guys, I know this is a old post but did any houses in Roveagh, kilcolgan suffer flooding 2 years ago?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Theres a few lying low close to the rivers and I've often wondered about them, especially when you see the fields swamped after a couple of days heavy rain. Having asked a few people around, there doesnt seen to have been anyone affected.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭ValerieR

Only by the bridge in Dunkellin* - no other spot as far as I know.
    Hope this helps.
    V

*edit : the bridge between Dunkellin and Roveagh.

Theres a few lying low close to the rivers and I've often wondered about them, especially when you see the fields swamped after a couple of days heavy rain. Having asked a few people around, there doesnt seen to have been anyone affected.

Thanks guys, It gets pretty close alright and thanks very much for asking around. I appreciate it.

ValerieR wrote: »
    Only by the bridge in Dunkellin* - no other spot as far as I know.
    Hope this helps.
    V

*edit : the bridge between Dunkellin and Roveagh.

Thanks, I appreciate that.

Advertisement