Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which tiger woods game to buy?

Options
  • 10-05-2012 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭

I was wondering what is the best year of tiger woods should i buy for the xbox?

(sorry mods if this is in the wrong area)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

I'd say the most recent? They all seem to be copied and pasted with each version getting a tiny modification, just like COD.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I picked up 11 for about a tenner few weeks back there all pretty much the same

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Id go with the new one, was updated for Kinect there recently, id say its great on it....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

Tiger 13 , its the most realistic yet , i mean gameplay is just very open and tests your skill . NOTE if you are getting it for Kinnect avoid as its a woeful pile of dog turd you have been warned .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

almanu wrote: »
    Tiger 13 , its the most realistic yet , i mean gameplay is just very open and tests your skill . NOTE if you are getting it for Kinnect avoid as its a woeful pile of dog turd you have been warned .
    I've heard that they are patching the Kinect controls for all levels other than Pro, which means that you are actually facing the screen for your swing (like in Kinect Sports 2) rather than side-on. That should make it a little more accessible / playable or enjoyable for the average Joe.

• Advertisement
Advertisement