Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do You still fancy your partner ?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭Bullchomper

strobe wrote: »
    I think 'fancy' usually just means 'find sexually attractive' to most people...

Fair enough.... but

fan·cy/ˈfansē/
    Adjective:
    Elaborate in structure or decoration.
    Verb:
    Feel a desire or liking for: "do you fancy a drink?".
    Noun:
    A feeling of liking or attraction, typically one that is superficial or transient.
    Synonyms:
    verb. imagine - think - conceive - like - suppose
    noun. fantasy - imagination - whim - phantasy - caprice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Yep 11 years on and she is still as hot as ever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

Married nearly 10yrs.

I'm heavily pregnant at the moment & neither of us are comfortable with shagging while I'm in this condition (more him not wanting to - in fairness I'm not looking that attractive right now).

But now I can't have him, he is just the biggest ride on the planet. I stalk him around the house saying "fine arse on ya".

As soon as baby is born & I'm somewhat repaired down there, baby is going to the grannies for a night!

In general terms, yes I do still fancy him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Still fancy the pants off her to be honest!:D

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

No, I hate Peugeot's. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Ruralyoke

Mink wrote: »

(more him not wanting to - in fairness I'm not looking that attractive right now).

That's awful if it's true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭CL7

Hah, this thread is nice change for AH. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

Mink wrote: »
    (more him not wanting to - in fairness I'm not looking that attractive right now).
    Ruralyoke wrote: »
    That's awful if it's true.

Sorry, that came across wrong. It's more he's worried re impailing the baby (which we both know would never happen but puts us off none the less). He'd never ever say anything re me looking a bit like an elephant at the moment :D that's more my hang-up

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

Wow that's some convoluted rationalisation for not fancying your partner.

In what sense? Two people who live together for years and know each other backwards, probably will not want to grope each other at every given chance from what I've heard. Does that mean they should pack it in?

Didn't say you should pack it in, but the question asked was whether you still fancy your partner. Do you find them sexually arousing?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Ruralyoke

@mink

OK, fair enough.

But still, I bet you are nothing like the elephant you think you are.

Bigger, yeah of course, but pregancy does have attractions too (!) :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭Bullchomper

Didn't say you should pack it in, but the question asked was whether you still fancy your partner. Do you find them sexually arousing?

I was commenting in regards to posts following which said they should get a divorce, end the relationship etc. if they don't. Everytime I try and use that multiquote thing it goes tits up, but they are on the first few pages. I don't have a partner, which is possibly why I'm not getting this. I genuinely believe that if you are with someone a long time, just because the sex life has fizzled out, doesn't mean you should end it? But I don't understand how you could suddenly become repulsed by someone you're so close too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

I absolutely still do - even after all these years, she's the only one for me, and i still fancy the pants off her.

Is that good enough dear....?

Yes, I suppose that will do my darling :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement