Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fossets circus

Options
  • 10-05-2012 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭

Did anyone go to fossets circus in Mahon point last week?
    It seems to have got much smaller now but looked busy judging By the car park and the num of cars there. Brings back memories though .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭KCAccidental

They don't use animals anymore I think, which will do them no harm considering the problems last month!

would support them over any other touring circus with elephants etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

I didn't go this time but I went to it the last time they were in Mahon Point and get ready for the hard sell if you are bringing kids.
    The interval was about 40 minutes long because they were making money from all the kids who wanted a go on the f**king pony and of course some parents can't seem able to say no to their kids.
    Overall it was OK, nothing amazing though.

Cirque du Soleil has nothing to fear:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

i hear the daughter is lovely.

that is the sum total of what i know about fosset's.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Bumble32

When last week and it was well worth the money as i only paid €5 for 2 adult tickets on one of those deal pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Steve_hooo

I went yesterday afternoon, nice atmosphere it seems everybody have enjoyed the show, especially the younger ones.
    The show last nearly 2 hours, with a 15/20 minutes break where really you need to distract your kids or you are going to spend more in treats than for the tickets.
    Still 10€ for kid and 12€ for adult is a good price for a live show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Janedoe10

Thanks for the info . It is not a bad way to spend a weekend day and ya the treats when u are a smallie are defo part and parcel of it . Well have to make sure I'm around when they are back in cork

Advertisement