Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3rd year science questions

• 10-05-2012 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭

Does anyone in third/fourth year science want to give me a run down of what subject they're doing and how they're finding it? Specifically Physiology or Neuroscience, but I'd be interested to hear about the others too.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 notnormal

Hey,

I'm actually in CPC, but we've a good few modules in common with Neuroscience and Physiology.

Specifically, we shared BC3006, PT3001, (and optional modules PT3002, PT3005) with neuroscience and PT3001, PT3002, and PT3005 with physiology.

If you take neuroscience, I would strongly recommend avoiding PT3005 as an optional module - PT3002 is perfectly doable, and has a lot in common with PT3001, making it a handy enough exam to study for. The lecturer is dead on as well.

PT3005 is very heavy - an awful lot of very detailed info!

BC3006 is tough, but easier if coming from biology background than chemistry I would think!

PT3001 is also tedious enough, but easy enough to cope with if you put in the effort!

Hope this helps! :)

Advertisement