Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trip to Orlando

• 10-05-2012 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi,
    My Mum is off to orlando in Sept and I would like her to bring me back some nice stuff....
    maybe stuff you cant get here like make up and nail polish.
    Because the price is so different from here i was wondering where is the best place to go shopping for this kind of stuff over there if you have any advice on what kind of products are worth buying it would be great. I know she is going to Sephora to get some stuff but other thatn that i have no idea of what kind of shops are decent.
    She also has no idea where to be going as she has never bin before!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

I was in Orlando last week and the only make up I bought was in Sephora. We went to the one in the Florida Mall which is a grand size and was like a wonderland for me. I spent a good 300euro there in about 20mins... :o You can get good stuff in the likes of Walmart and CVS too. It really is SO much cheaper than here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭chickenbutt

fonpokno wrote: »
    I was in Orlando last week and the only make up I bought was in Sephora. We went to the one in the Florida Mall which is a grand size and was like a wonderland for me. I spent a good 300euro there in about 20mins... :o You can get good stuff in the likes of Walmart and CVS too. It really is SO much cheaper than here.

Wal-Mart is a solid spot for drug store brands. Tends to be cheaper than Target as well by 50 cents to $1 on some items. Drug stores like CVS, Rite Aid, and Wal-Greens tend to be on the expensive end of drug store brands, so I'd pass on them unless there is a BOGO deal or a brand specific to the store you want (for instance, where I live I can only find Milani in CVS).

Definitely hit up Sephora and Mac if you can find one nearby.

Advertisement