Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PayPal HTML Variables

• 10-05-2012 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm trying to add a PayPal button to my site. What HTML code do I need to add to offer a 10% discount on the total only if 3 or more items are purchased?

So, if the item is €100, 2 items would cost €200, 3 would cost €270, 4 would cost €360 etc.

I can see discount_rate and discount_rate2, and can make it discount on every item, but don't understand how I can achieve the discount I explained above.

Could somebody help me out on this? This is the link to the various codes: https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=developer/e_howto_html_Appx_websitestandard_htmlvariables

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 106 ✭✭business bloomer

Trine wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm trying to add a PayPal button to my site. What HTML code do I need to add to offer a 10% discount on the total only if 3 or more items are purchased?

So, if the item is €100, 2 items would cost €200, 3 would cost €270, 4 would cost €360 etc.

I can see discount_rate and discount_rate2, and can make it discount on every item, but don't understand how I can achieve the discount I explained above.

Could somebody help me out on this? This is the link to the various codes: https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=developer/e_howto_html_Appx_websitestandard_htmlvariables

Hi Trine... tricky question here!

The HTML looks a bit complicated, so I wonder - do you have a max no. of products you usually sell ie 10?

You could create a Buy Now button with a "Drop-down" menu... where each option is a quantity, and comes with a different price?

Or even, create multiple buttons :)

I hope this could be the start of a constructive topic!

Advertisement