Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hellppppp!!! no grad date :(

• 10-05-2012 11:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I still dont have anyone to bring to the grad and im starting to get fairly depressed about it at this stage :( id go by myself but it would be sooooooo embarrassing, really dont know what to do :/
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

Do you not have a friend you could bring?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Most people at my grad last year went by themselves. Only the few who were in relationships brought their gf/bf . But the majority of people went to the grad night by themselves as you'll be with your mates at school. It doesn't matter if you have a person to bring or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭fizzyorange

Does having a date for grad even matter? In my school anyway it only matters about having a date for the debs. Some people are pissed off that people are bringing BF/GF to the grad (including myself) because it's supposed to be more of a year group thing rather than a year group+ all significant others thing. But hell, maybe I'm just bitter because I couldn't get a date if I tried. :o

i didnt go at all couldnt be bothered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Stalin and rugby

i didnt go at all couldnt be bothered

forever_alone_rage_face_meme_poster-r9654949be6db4e198a1259b845887c6e_jih_400.jpg?bg=0xffffff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Depends on the school, is it really that hard to ask someone? It's not like you're tied down for the night. Loads of people I know are too nervous to ask people but there's always loads of people still waiting for a date. Just build up some courage and ask!

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Reon

most people in our school just bring a friend with nothing that special its the debs you would want to be worried about :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 88 ✭✭skanger

Holding-Rose-Mouth-199498.jpg

pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Wkds

lovenotwar wrote: »
    I still dont have anyone to bring to the grad and im starting to get fairly depressed about it at this stage :( id go by myself but it would be sooooooo embarrassing, really dont know what to do :/
    If your a girl and fit ill go with you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭deathbythelc

Wkds wrote: »
    If your a girl and fit ill go with you ;)

And if you're a lad and you're fit, I'll go with you. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭fizzyorange

Awh, and they say romance is dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Wkds

And if you're a lad and you're fit, I'll go with you. :D
    Sorry got someone :( there's always the debs i suppose:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Mine was last year and I forget who I went with already. Just go with someone in your class. Nobody will really care if you're all enjoying yourselves anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

Hello ladies,

I'm an individual with very high self esteem and ego. My grades speak for themselves. Endurance is one of my prime characteristics! I can go on for hours... studying mathematics and chemistry. Senior male teachers nickname me "The Gent" because of my striking, appealing glasses frame. I've been rowdy several times and got in to several verbal scuffles with strong individuals from my local debate team. My perfect kind of date is an excursion to a museum of architecture and/or evolution. For me, Darwin is a role model and I aspire to revolutionise science in the coming decade after I complete my LC.

'My Chemical Romance' is my favourite band and I listen to them on repeat day and night while crunching algebraic equations.

PM to arrange a date.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭The High Crusade

Bring Hologram Tupac, I'm sure it'd get some publicity!

tumblr_m3vrja1bQt1rr4c8xo1_500.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

reznov wrote: »
    My Chemical Romance

Aww, and just as you were sounding like the perfect man, too. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Ladyfee

to OP i am guessing by the grad ,you mean debs? In the midlands we call the debs our 'grad' too. Ok so you still have plenty of time. What about a neighbour? Thats what I did and it was a great night :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

reznov wrote: »
    PM to arrange a date.

Tried but Inbox is full again bro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

Tried but Inbox is full again bro.

I'm just popular with the ladies :cool:
    Namely the 60+ grannies who teach business in my school.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 217 ✭✭snoreborewhore

People bring dates to their grad?! Is my school the only one that just goes out as a group with teachers and stuff?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47 BubblegumBitch

People bring dates to their grad?! Is my school the only one that just goes out as a group with teachers and stuff?

Nope, mine does aswell.

Advertisement