Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House to rent, needs to accept pets

Options
  • 11-05-2012 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Right i gotta be gone by june 1st, got a budget of 650 a month. Needs have a bus route towards hillview area for work reasons, accept me owl puppy coz id rather live rough then give him up and obv a back garden. Ive scoured the net for a week and a half, found one place that was perfect but its gone! Anyone hear of any houses preferably hillview area or anyone livin in hillview see any auctioneer signs? Bedrooms dont matter coz the dog and girlfriend be sleepin in a bed with me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Kitty_Ears

Theres loads of houses going cheap in town at the moment and theres busses up to hillview.
    Good few have gardens and shur just don't mention the pup! As long as he dosent feck the place up who's to know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭natnifnolnacs

I was looking a few months ago. I don't have a dog but am looking to get one so I made sure when we were moving that I checked that out. I was up front with all agents that I called and asked them to check with prospective landlords before I even looked at houses.

I only got a few who said no. A few others were thinking about it and would have been convinced if I had been bothered. We ended up going with a different plan in the end, but I reckon if you are up front with them you will be ok and it's better in the long run, I'd hate to move in somewhere and to not get my deposit back a year later if the pup has eaten the furniture!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DaleB91

See ive had landlords and estate agents sayin yea a dog is no problem, then they find out its a staffie, but it is a pure breed, got irish kennel club papers for it. So well behaved aswel like but i suppose theres still a stigma on the dogs that people cant tell the difference between a staff and fightin bred pitbull who gets lose. Honestly most pits are friendly dogs aswel but thats people for ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

Pits are some of the friendliest dogs I ever met. Only difference between a pit and a pom is the pit could do damage if it tried. Poms will try more though.

Advertisement