Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Problem with apple ID.

• 11-05-2012 12:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi guys, First time posting on this so if the mods want to move it to a thread they can, can't find one in relation to this, My brother bought an iphone around Christmas, the people in the phone shop set it up so he could download apps, they gave him a user name and password,it wont work tho? it keeps saying 'wrong apple ID' when he went back to the phone shop they told him to accept the terms and conditions, but to do that you need an apple ID! Is there any way of getting a new one? my brother has special needs and the people in the phone shop arn't very helpful, and i don't know much about this stuff. Hope someone can help, Thanx. :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ResearchWill

Ya you can setup new apple I'd on phone or on iTunes on computer.

On phone go to settings, then store if it says apple I'd and gives an ID then click on it and click sign out.
    Then screen should say sign in, click on that and you get 4 options click create new apple ID follow the steps new ID set up.

If using computer this website may help http://forums.ilounge.com/itunes-store/212880-create-itunes-account-without-credit-card-paypal-here.html

Not sure about the not using credit card but you can check it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

F you don't want to register a cc then sign out as described above and then go to the app store and try download any free app. It will prompt you to sign in to an apple is or create a new one. Tap create new and follow the steps. When you get to payment info you can select none

Advertisement