Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Staff Wanted' notices in town

Options
  • 11-05-2012 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

I was thinking it might be an idea to have a thread where people can share info on any "staff wanted" posters that they see up around town.

We can all search Adverts and elsewhere for jobs advertised online but ones only advertised in shop windows can be easily missed.

I was in town to today and saw ones for:

- Part-time bar staff in Matt The Millers

- Part-time staff in Subway on High Street

- Retail staff for a new ladies' fashion place at the end of High Street beside The Gourmet Store.

Has anyone got any others?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭hi5

Just call in, thats why they put them in the window in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭misterdeeds

Bootsy. wrote: »
    I was thinking it might be an idea to have a thread where people can share info on any "staff wanted" posters that they see up around town.

We can all search Adverts and elsewhere for jobs advertised online but ones only advertised in shop windows can be easily missed.

I was in town to today and saw ones for:

- Part-time bar staff in Matt The Millers

- Part-time staff in Subway on High Street

- Retail staff for a new ladies' fashion place at the end of High Street beside The Gourmet Store.

Has anyone got any others?

Seen one or two in Mc Donagh junction shopping centre the other day can't remember where but saw one or two .

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭misterdeeds

Seen one or two in Mc Donagh junction shopping centre the other day can't remember where but saw one or two .

Just in ming court (John street) part time staff notice in their window aswell

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I know this thread is well meaning but I'm gonna have to close it as it competes with the jobs section in adverts.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement