Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barcelona - Ticketmaster pick up points

Options
  • 11-05-2012 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone can help.

Going to Barcelona next week to see Bruce Springsteen at the Olympic Stadium. We don't get in till mid afternoon on the day of the first gig. Staying on La Ramblas.

Have to pick up our tickets when we get there.

My question - are there TM vending machines on La Ramblas to save time having to go pick up at the FNAC or the stadium box office.

Many thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Have you tried google?

No.

Oh right then.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭loverslane

lordgoat wrote: »
    Have you tried google?

No.

Oh right then.

Yes as a matter of fact I have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do have a brain

Wouldn't have asked if I hadn't gone to the trouble of trying to find an answer to my question first

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Hayden*

Hi, I went to a My Chemical Romace concert in same place and picked my tickets up in the ticket master at the shopping centre at place de catalunya, its just next to las ramblas wont take you much time to pop in and collect them there.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭loverslane

Thanks Hayden - got a friend to pick them up for me in the end at the Box Office. Just needed to give him my TM confirmations, copy of cc, copy passport and a letter of authorisation. Since we weren't getting in till quite late in the afternoon it was the best option so as not to waste time.

Advertisement