Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Converting F4V to AVI

Options
  • 11-05-2012 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,866 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know how to convert F4V files to AVI or WMV?

More specifically I have an online F4V video I need to edit and my trusty Any Video Converter doesn't seem to be able to convert it
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

I just googled for a free converter and this came up:

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/2-free-applications-convert-f4v-videos/

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Bellu

Well, take this free FLV converter to have a try:
    http://www.aneesoft.com/win-free-flv-video-converter.html
    Works nice on flv, f4v videos to MOV, MPG, AVI, WMV conversion for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭_AVALANCHE_

http://www.any-video-converter.com/products/for_video_free/#b
    Supported Input Formats

Video Formats

3g2, 3gp, 3gpp, 3gp2, amv, asf, avi, avs, dat, divx, dv, dvr-ms, f4v, flv, m1v, m2p, m2t, m2ts, m2v, m4v, mkv, mod, mov, mp4, mpe, mpeg, mpeg2, mpeg4, mpg, mpv, mts, nsv, ogg, ogm, ogv, qt, rm, rmvb, tod, trp, tp, ts, vob, vro, wmv, webm

Supported Output Formats

Video Formats

wmv, mpg, mp4, avi, asf, m2ts, 3gp, 3g2, flv, mkv, swf, webm, html5 webm, html5 ogg, html5 mp4

Audio Formats

mp3, ogg, wav, aac, m4a, wma

Disc

CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-RAM, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R Dual Layer, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD-R Dual Layer, random access writes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,866 ✭✭✭deisedude

Thanks for all the help guys. Tried Any video converter again and still not working the Annesoft one is converting the video now so hopefully that works

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭_AVALANCHE_

deisedude wrote: »
    Thanks for all the help guys. Tried Any video converter again and still not working the Annesoft one is converting the video now so hopefully that works
    Oh sorry, didnt read where you had tried any vid converter already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,866 ✭✭✭deisedude

Oh sorry, didnt read where you had tried any vid converter already.

No bother, i find any video converter can't convert as many formats as it says it can! Works grand for most bog standard conversions though

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Elliesky

deisedude wrote: »
    Does anyone know how to convert F4V files to AVI or WMV?

More specifically I have an online F4V video I need to edit and my trusty Any Video Converter doesn't seem to be able to convert it

Try latest winff. it is a GUI for the command line video converter,

• Registered Users Posts: 10 treacyjane

thanks Bellu

Advertisement