Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win 2 tickets to the Heineken Cup Final* on the Talk to Bank of Ireland Forum

Options
  • 11-05-2012 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭

Two giants will collide as Leinster and Ulster come together to battle it out in the upcoming Heineken Cup Final. As proud sponsor of both teams and to celebrate, we are delighted to offer our Boards.ie members the exclusive chance to win two tickets to the game in Twickenham!

204438.JPG

To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, just post to this thread on our Talk to Bank of Ireland Forum, answering both of the following:

Question: Who is the Captain of the Leinster Rugby team?
    Tiebreaker: Tell us in 25 words why you think you should win these tickets.

Closing date is 2pm on Monday 14th May. Here are all Bank of Ireland's Boards.ie competition Terms & Conditions.

All the best,
    Talk to Bank of Ireland Team

*Please note prize includes tickets only. Flights and accommodation not included.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,135 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Leo Cullen
    I had a promise of tickets which fell through; my daughter is over the moon excited, haven't told her yet as it'd break her heart.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭HuntingDrog

Leo Cullen

I want to be there see a historic European final, featuring 2 Irish teams and both sponsered by Bank of Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭Quint2010

Leo Cullen.

Because I am the soundest person in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Tazium

Leo Cullen.

It isn't a question of why I should win these tickets, its a question of why shouldn't I win this prize and these tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Syrus

Leo Cullen

It would make my wife and I's day/week/month/year to be able go to Twickenham and support Leinster defeat Ulster!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭danbrosnan

Leo cullen....

I should win these tickets because i can't afford to go and don't know the right people to get tickets, but i do believe and dream.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Leo Cullen.

I don't want these tickets just for myself, I'd like to give one to a friend who's helped me in the past. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Leo Cullen

I'd like to give them to my brother who's a passionate Leinster supporter, and maybe I'd start banking with Bank of Ireland. ;) I LOVE YOU!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 smaguired

LEO CULLEN

MASSIVE SUPPORTERS, will wear Bank of Ireland tshirts, balloons, banners, bells, whistles and roar and shout till hoarse with support for LEINSTER!!!!! COME ON LEINSTER!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Raytown Rocks

Leo Cullen

Because it proves beauty is in the eye of the beholder ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 theprop1

Leo Cullen.

Even though I am a Scotsman, I have supported Leinster since I moved over here in 1998. I was planning on going to the final but we found out my wife is expecting our 2nd child and I cant afford to go now. I even had to miss my teams anaul tour :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MsFrugalone

Leo Cullen Captain!
    As to why I should win?

Snow White Lived with 7 Gold Loving Dwarves.
    I’ve No Gold, No Dwarves, No Tickets.
    I Have BoI, A Crazy Leinster Family And loadsa optimism :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭fionny

Leo Cullen,

I would love to win these as I am a begruding Munster supporter who would love the opportunity to cheer on Ulster!

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭AndOne

Leo Cullen

To be honest the tickets will not be for me, My sister is currently Travelling with her Boyfriends and thy're getting back the day of the Match but she is trying to come home a Day early to go to the match i'm currently trying My best to get her Tickets with No avail.

This will be a great surprise and some great Brownie Points Too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Nidot

Answer Leo Cullen

I missed the 2009 final due to college finals and the 2011 final due to accountancy exams, I really need atleast 1 final.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭loveisdivine

Leo Cullen

I'd like to suprise my fiance with the tickets. He deserves a good day out and I'd love to see the smile on his face :)

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Ms Tootsie

Leo Cullen

I'm from Ulster and my boyfriend from Leinster meaning we could both see an amazing final and each proudly wear the jersey of our province.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭edgecutter

Leo Cullen

I want the tickets as my girlfriend doesn't know I am in London on the sly.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭ki

Leo Cullen

'cause I'm great.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

Leo Cullen

I think I should win as I honestly, one hundred percent plus interest, whole heartedly supported the bank bail out and continue to do so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭DublinKev

Leinster to the core. It would be a dream come true to see the team win a 3rd Cup in 4 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

Leo Cullen

It'll be my best mate's 30th birthday that weekend and he is a massive Leinster fan so this would be the ultimate present for him (and me!) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Gracelessly Tom

Leo Cullen.

Have my own ticket but would like to treat two mates.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Leo Cullen.

Just moved back to Ireland from US. Was away 18 years. I am DYING to see a HC win live, not from 4000 miles away.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

Leo Cullen.

I have been rugby mad since I first picked up the oval ball when I was 8 years old and I love the Heineken Cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭bazza1

Leo Cullen
    I'd just love, loike , a pint of Heino, roight at the HC final, C'mon BOD and Darce, loike!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

Leo Cullen

Because I Try and I Try and I Try and I Try and will keep on Trying till we win !

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Leo Cullen.

Because I suffered (in person) the pain of the '96 Semi Final Defeat to Cardiff, that's how long I'm supporting the boys in blue!

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Delirio

Leo Cullen
    ===
    To re-sell the tickets (600eur each), deposit the cash to my BOI account, finally pay-off the long overdue overdraft I own you for long time. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 iamshaned

The pain, the anguish, the deflation and elation, suffering highs and lows, and the lack of fingernail growth is why I deserve to be there !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement