Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win 2 tickets to the Heineken Cup Final* on the Talk to Bank of Ireland Forum

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

Leo Cullen

As a connacht fan having the chance to personally thank both teams for making my year, by making sure Connacht are there for next year :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,583 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Leo Cullen

I've never been to a Rugby match, but watch lots on TV - this will be the best match to get broken in at. I want to be be part of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Leo Cullen

I would like the tickets so I can sell them to pay for a trip across London to hopefully See West Ham United beat Blackpool in the Championship Play Off Final in Wembley.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭danlen

Leo Cullen

Simply the biggest Irish sporting event I will ever likely have a chance of witnessing first hand...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,820 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Leo Cullen

To give me a break from my wife and kids who I love dearly but who I would happily miss if I was in London

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭bmm

Paul O'Connell

Oops , No , That's wrong, c'mon Munster :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

Leo cullen
    Because it would be great to be a part of such a historic sporting event

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭fluboy

Leo Cullen

I would love to show my support to two great Irish rugby provinces and to find out, Is Brian O Driscoll Jesus in disguise?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Mongarra

Leo Cullen

It's time we had an Irish replacement for Max Boyce. I would love to be able to say "And I was there".

• Registered Users Posts: 35 jor428

Leo Cullen

Love to win for myself and son,
    top Leinster fans,
    there all season and would love to be there at the end..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭galgar

Leo Cullen.
    As a Connacht fan I would like to be there to thank both teams for getting us into the Henieken Cup

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Leo Cullen.

It will soften the blow of the mortgage I just got with Bank of Ireland, grrrrr to repayments.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Leo Cullen

And i dont even Bank with Bank of Ireland!

• Site Banned Posts: 161 ✭✭John37

Leo Cullen

I will appreciate them more than the next person, I'm a fanatic of Leinster rugby, i willl thank you ever soo much

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Lovelyboy

Leo Cullen
    I'd die for a ticket!
    To watch Johnny kick it
    Between the posts
    Then Leinster can boast
    Another Heineken Cup win
    Tell me I'm in!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Leo Cullen.

I would love to see the pride of Irish Rugby displayed right in the heart of the English Rugby capital.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

Leo Cullen.

going to see the final of one of the best competitions in the world, in my favorite sport in my favorite city would just be phenomenal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭zagmund

Leo Cullen

Because I've been a Leinster fan for ages, and I've been a BoI customer for even longer.

z

• Registered Users Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭rameire

Leo Cullen
    I should win as I would bring my neighbour who deserves to see how proper sport is played.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Leo Cullen

I'd like to win so I don't have to become a hooker to get tickets :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Leo Cullen.

Because its my girlfriends birthday and she is a MASSIVE rugby fan, but I couldn't get tickets! It would make her year

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Wirephone

Leo Cullen

I'd love to win the tickets, much like everyone else commenting on this thread but Im not gonna make up some sob story as to why I deserve to win because when you think about it, you're never gonna know if we tell the truth on why we really deserve to win or not. Competitions like this, should be left to complete chance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 BrunoGeist

Leo Cullen

Because I have never won anything like this in my life and I believe that it will finally happen. Including this, twenty five words exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭manster

Leo Cullen
    Don't have a match ticket but my flights are already bought. Will travel in hope of picking two up on morning of match.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭Paddy De Plasterer

I have never been to a provincial or International rugby match in my life. Yes its true and i would love to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Leo Cullen!!

I would love to win these as I am a begruding Munster supporter who would love the opportunity to cheer on Ulster!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭smallgarden

Leo Cullen
    id give them to my dad as birthday/retirement present

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭christo82

Leo Cullen

Would love to go to see this. I've been working my a** off the last couple of weeks. Need a break.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

Leo Cullen

I've had to endure years of Ulster not getting out of the group stage, it'd be great to enjoy a final.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Twenty10

Leo Cullen.

I'd like to win because I'm one of your newest customers and it would be a great welcome gift!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement