Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win 2 tickets to the Heineken Cup Final* on the Talk to Bank of Ireland Forum

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭kcools

Leo Cullen

Best
    All-Irish
    Number One
    Kings of Europe
    O'Driscoll
    Final
    Irish
    Rugby
    Eire
    Leinster
    A
    National pride
    D'Arcy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭MickySticks

Leo Cullen

It would be a nice gift for my nephew who is a huge Leinster fan and has his communion on the same day so that would be a memorable day for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭The Rooster

Jamie Heaslip From my vantage point in the RDS I can see him wearing the captain's armband!

Because I was the first one to turn an easy question into a trick question and I'd love the 2 tickets!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Leo Cullen

I should win because if I do I will streak naked with just Bank of Ireland written across my chest :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

Leo Cullen
    Supporting Leinster with an Ulster wife will give both of us a day out and one of us bragging rights for the year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭AG2R

Question: Who is the Captain of the Leinster Rugby team? Leo Cullen
    Tiebreaker: Tell us in 25 words why you think you should win these tickets.
    I'm a Leinster fan and my dad is a Ulster fan, family rivalry in a huge game like this would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Leo Cullen

I'd like the tickets because I'd bring my friend from uni. She supports Ulster, I support Leinster. At least one of us would be happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Dj

Leo Cullen

Because I'm worth it, Len! Store! Len! Store! Len! Store! Len! Store! Len! Store! Len! Store! Len! Store! Len! Store! Len! Store! Len! Store!

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Rhamiel

Leo Cullen

The tickets would find a good home with me as I desperately want to see this historic All-Ireland Heineken Cup final and would be gracious to Bank of Ireland forever for granting me that memory.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Paddysnapper

Leo Cullen

Because I am the greatest fan Irish Rugby has ever had! I'm a pensioner and have never personally attended a match, and think this will be one of the best Heineken finals of all time!

I live in hope!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭gate22

Leo Cullen
    I would love to win so I can bring my son to witness history. no matter the result. Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

Leo Cullen.

I think I should get a ticket because I am great. In fact, I think I should get both tickets in case one of them doesn't work

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

Leo Cullen

I am getting married a few weeks later, this would make an awesome stag for me and my best man - I'm Leinster, He's Ulster.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Leo Cullen

We're expecting our first baby in July. It would be cool to have a photo of us at the HEC for when it's older.

Allez les blues

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭midlouth

Leo Cullen.

To see Leinster enter the history books again and to see Louth man Rob Keaney in action.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Mike_Hunt

Leo Cullen

Because it just seems that I never win as I suck at saying why I should win competitions in just about twenty five words or less...damn :D

No seriously heres why in 25 words or less...

Because I never win as I suck at saying why I should win competitions in 25 words or less!

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭Smokeyskelton

Answer: Leo Cullen

Reason: So I can scalp them to the highest bidder and buy and an ivory back-scratcher.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Leo Cullen

Season ticket holder and was unlucky with the lottery! Might still get sorted, but wanted to bring the other half and the old dear with me (who are all loyal BoI customers) ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 YerManAllen

Leo Cullen

I've a had a hard year and it would mean the world to me if I won.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Leo Cullen

I'd love to cheer my dad up with tickets. He's been having a hard time lately and would love them. Plus it's my 21st birthday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Plug

I need two more tickets because i have idiot friends who had all year to buy tickets and couldnt be arsed and are now stuck

• Registered Users Posts: 43 MBolgia

Leo Cullen

I'd love the chance to back the winning team in Twickenham; just like Bank of Ireland does!

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭mrskinner

Leo Cullen.

A little consolation for Munster's absence!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Leo Cullen.

I want the tickets to give to my Dad, who really deserves them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Brenireland

Leo Cullen

To win these tickets would be unreal & a dream come true,An All-Ireland Final in the English Capital :D amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭galgar

Leo Cullen

As a Connacht supporter we might never get there and I would like to be there to thank both teams for getting us into the Heineken Cup for next season.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Leo Cullen

Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    My sister needs one,
    and I do too!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Leo Cullen

If I were to get the tickets, I promise to shamelessly plug BOI for the rest of my life :D

• Registered Users Posts: 36 igora

Leo Cullen...

Because....

It would be a dualsaver and a platinum advantage for me to team up with the evergreen and bluemagic without breaking any Bank of Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Leo Cullen.
    Because the final will be my last chance to have a night out before I have my baby, and it would be great to tell them in years to come about the first Heineken cup Final they attended!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement