Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win 2 tickets to the Heineken Cup Final* on the Talk to Bank of Ireland Forum

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 emccarey

Answer: Leo Cullen

Tie-Breaker: Celebrating the semi-final win on my own was very lonely – please please please don’t make me repeat that when they win the final!

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

I would love to surprise my partner with these as a 'thank you' for being so supportive during a tough year. He kept me smiling!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Dannyboy1987

I never seem to win anything and this would be a dream of mine so pick me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14 BonoVox

Leo Cullen.
    Myself & Dad have cheap flights via Bournemouth, are staying on mates floor but just found out our promise of tickets has fallen through!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

Leo Cullen

I have never been to a Ruby match, but I think the final would be a pretty good start.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Ciara22

Leo Cullen :)

After having the week from hell, (my car was stolen and my laser card skimmed) my boyfriends birthday is due next week and Im now completely broke! As he was the one who helped me out when I was feeling all sorry for myself, he more than deserves tickets to the Rugby, if it wasnt for him, Id still have no car. My luck needs to change sometime soon???

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭tatumkelly

Leo Cullen.

Guy has left it to me to come up with something amazing for our 4th date over weekend...Even O'Driscoll is begging you ;)

Brian-ODriscoll-Irelands-rugby-captain-looks-set-to-return-for-Leinster.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Judi565

C'mon Leinster!

I'd love tickets as a 60th Birthday surprise for the BEST DAD IN THE WORLD :)

Save us from watching the match in a London pub!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Graham

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the brilliant reponses. The competition is now closed and we'll announce a winner very soon.

Good luck,
    Talk to Bank of Ireland Team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭ormond lad

Leo Cullen

Il be the proudest supporter in ireland watching 2 irish provinces whove helped connacht back into the heineken, collide on biggest stage in club rugby

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Just to let you know folks, a winner has been picked and a PM sent - we're waiting to confirm everything with them before announcing it. We should have details tomorrow I hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭long_b

Leo Cullen

Tiebreak stuff is a waste of everyone's time - thanks for the tickets :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 contraflow

Leo Cullen

I should get the tickets because I first saw Leinster in 1989 in a friendly against Llanelli in Donnybrook. Fergus Aherne was captain and played brilliantly, as 14 yr old scrum half I left that day with a new hero, which is funny now as he's actually from Munster originally. Provincial rivalry wasn't so big back then though :-)

OK, our winner was in touch and is unfortunately unable to make the trip, so we're picking another - we'll be back as quick as we can with the details.

Update: our *second* winner can't go either :( Third winner being contacted now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Graham

A big thank you to all our Boards members who entered the Heineken Cup Ticket Competition on our Talk to Bank of Ireland forum. We've had great fun, and really enjoyed reading all the passionate, quirky, funny and imaginative responses!

We're delighted to announce BonoVox as the winner. To see the winning post, check it out here.

Congratulations and enjoy the game!
    Talk to Bank of Ireland Team

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement